Sign in with
Your question

EVGA 9800 GTX & my BIO Settings

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 3, 2008 9:27:54 PM

Hello everyone,

My question is simple I think or at least I'm hoping.

I have a e-Machine W3653, That I've upgrade for gaming. I tossed in a 680W power supply, 2GBs of Kingston Ram, And a EVGA Geforce 9800 GTX 512 DDR3 video card . I also used Evga Precision to over clock to card so that it's running at:

Core: 770
Shader: 1925
memory: 1150

I'm kind of new at the over clocking thing and I've read of people taking this card a lot higher but I'm playing it safe for now. But my question actually has to do with the BIO settings. Is there anything that I need to go in to and change? I've looked it over and haven't really changed anything but I see a setting in there for PCIe memory load or something like that and it's set on the lowest setting on 256. do i need to change this or any of the other setting in there to get max performance out of my system? At the moment I've installed everything and I'm running games like World of warcraft and my FPS ranges from 15-60. counting on what I'm doing at the time.

November 3, 2008 9:46:45 PM

rebel792 said:
I've looked it over and haven't really changed anything but I see a setting in there for PCIe memory load or something like that and it's set on the lowest setting on 256. do i need to change this or any of the other setting in there to get max performance out of my system?

I just looked at it again and that Setting is actually called PCIe Payload and at the moment it's set at 128.
!