Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Asus bios guide !

Last response: in Overclocking
January 24, 2010 12:06:18 PM

Anyone have a basic guide to OCing p6t deluxe 920 i7 6gb corsair 1600 ? I want to only use stock fan so i can OC it about 3.2 Ghz

DOnt answer if its nothing to do with the question...
DOnt spam thread with your personal opinion..
IF you dont know..stay off the thread..

More about : asus bios guide

Best solution

a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 197 K Overclocking
January 24, 2010 2:10:31 PM

Google is your friend.
January 24, 2010 2:26:38 PM

jsc said:
Google is your friend.

dude dont spam the thread ..i just told you in the post
Score
Related resources
a b K Overclocking
January 24, 2010 2:33:30 PM

james67 said:
Anyone have a basic guide to OCing p6t deluxe 920 i7 6gb corsair 1600 ? I want to only use stock fan so i can OC it about 3.2 Ghz

DOnt answer if its nothing to do with the question...
DOnt spam thread with your personal opinion..
IF you dont know..stay off the thread..

Some really good THGF members have given a LOT of great links, suggestions and advice about what you want to do.

You insult people and generally are not very nice. :pfff: 

I have looked at ALL your posts and think it is about time to let you have some PERSONAL TIME to reflect on the information you have received.

I am locking this thread and banning you for a period of time to allow you the above. :non: 

Score
a b K Overclocking
January 24, 2010 2:39:11 PM

This topic has been closed by Arthurh
Score
a c 239 K Overclocking
January 24, 2010 2:42:55 PM

James this is the third time you've started a thread about this very thing, the 2 previous threads have been locked by different moderators and in those threads you were supplied with the information you needed.

Its obvious you either like to start trouble brewing type threads or you actually do not understand that you've been supplied the information you were looking for.

I told you in your first thread you needed to learn from the available guides to get a basic understanding, then you'd have some specific questions that would help you in your understanding of the subject matter.

Though you've previously been given guide after guide to help you that at least 2 of the moderators have looked over and agreed you'd been given good information you seem to disagree.

When you get the suggestion Google is your friend that is not an insult, most of us with way more experience than you, still use Google ourselves all the time, its a valuable resource for finding exactly what you're looking for.

I'm locking this thread now before it goes bad, and you need to think about what you're doing with these threads you've started.

You need to read over the Forum Rules, posting at THGF is a privilege not a requirement, if you continue this type of behavior you will not get another warning.

4ryan6

Score
a c 239 K Overclocking
January 24, 2010 2:46:11 PM

Best answer selected by 4ryan6.
Score
!