Syncing Tasks with Palm / Outlook 2003

March 11, 2005 5:37:52 PM

When i delete items from my tasks on my palm T3 they still show in
outlook under tasks.

in outlooks i see all my tasks (none have ever been deleted) even
though i have removed them via my palm. They still show "In Progress"
in outlook. why do they get viewed under "Active Tasks"

can anyone help me on this one ??

thanks,

-ak
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 12:28:00 PM

When you delete something on your Palm a Pop-Up asks you if you want to
save this file on PC. Uncheck this

!