• Chipsets
  • Graphics Cards
  • Memory Card
  • RAM
  • Monitors
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
February 6, 2009 2:43:02 PM

My Pc work perfectly fine till 2 nights ago when i try to change the memory card to different set, but i miss up first 2 time forcing the motherboard which i put the long side on the wrong side and the tower make a big "CAAAAKKKAACAAAKK" sound dont know which one it come from. After that when i turn on the monitor dont work says "no input signal" had try with differnt ram (got 4 total) and reset the video card but none work.

So do u think it caused by video card?? if so im going to buy a new one but give me suggestion if tthis one is decent for a gamer

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/ite...

More about : ram motherboard video card damaged monitor dont work

February 6, 2009 6:01:39 PM

It sounds like you may have killed your motherboard. Are the fans in the computer still running? Do you get any beeps?

Try the RAM and video card in a different computer if you can.

What is your current video card? What resolution/size is your monitor?
February 7, 2009 12:09:39 AM

theAnimal said:
It sounds like you may have killed your motherboard. Are the fans in the computer still running? Do you get any beeps?

Try the RAM and video card in a different computer if you can.

What is your current video card? What resolution/size is your monitor?

the video card is 8500GT 2560 x 1600 all my fans are running including the video card and it doesnt have any beep and my monitor dont response with or without the ram not even a single message from the pc, and too bad i dont have any other deskptop computer i can test on.

What do you think might be?? video card or motherboard?
February 15, 2009 12:41:32 PM

really sounds like when u forced the card u may have served a electrical connection in the board... the video card still may be good though
!