Bounty Hunters

Does anyone have a FAQ they can post on how Bounty Hunter missions
work?
4 answers Last reply
More about bounty hunters
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    I am sure there are FAQ out there but just to give you a brief overview,
    please review the following;

    - A BH player gets a mission from a BH Mission Terminal. The object of the
    mission is always to terminate the mark or target.
    - After obtaining a mission (unlike regular or faction missions, only one BH
    mission can be obtained at a time), you must find a Spy Net Operative NPC
    that handles missions for your appropriate Investigation skill level.
    Before you learn Inv 1, the SpyNet NPC will give you a waypoint to the mark.
    Expect that the target will be in isolated areas (yes, long bike rides).
    Typically these missions are in the same planet.
    - At Investigation 1, if I recall correctly, you can use probe droids after
    you speak to the Spy Net Operative. The Spy Net NPC will no longer give you
    a waypoint to your mark. It has been strongly suggested by many BH players
    that you should not get trained in Investigation 1 until you have enough
    experience to get trained in Inv 1 and 2 at the same time.
    - As indicated previously, certain Spy Net Operative NPCs will only handle
    certain level mission (see below a list of NPC that handle Inv level 3 and
    above)
    -One you start using droids, Inv 1 and above, you should use Arakyd Probe
    Droids (which can only be launched outside city limits) to locate which
    planet is your target in. After you arrive at the planet you can use the
    Probe Seeker Droid to find and track your target.
    - Be cautious of high level "non-jedi" BH missions, I had MANY instances
    where I had a level 31 mission where the WP to the mark ended being over the
    water and once I got close to the WP, the mission aborted as incomplete. It
    is obviously a bug and I am not sure if it has been corrected.
    - In my opinion the best place to grind BH missions is starting in Dearic
    (Talus) as there are several different level operatives close to the BH
    mission terminal.

    Good Luck,
    Mory Jenday (Scylla)
    Master BH/Master Pistoleer

    Master Level Informant (Invest 3, 4 and MBH):

    Vreni Island, Corellia -5559 -6220
    Bela Vistal, Corellia: 6871 -5752 Near Clone Center

    Mos Taike, Tatooine 3789 2391 In Basement Tavern
    Wayfar, Tatooine -5205 -6555 In backroom of Cantina
    Mos Eisley, Tatooine 3397 -4600 Lucky Despot (walk in go
    left, in back room behind you on right is a small room.)

    Dearic, Talus 265 -2974 In Spaceport
    Dearic, Talus 255 -3024 Behind Clone Center
    Dearic, Talus 682 -3219 On Capital Balcony
    Nashal, Talus 4529 5371 In Starport

    Restuss, Rori 5102, 5654

    Moenia, Naboo 4721, -4614 In Starport
    Kaadara, Naboo 4999, 6822
    Kaadara, Naboo 4977, 6700
    Kaadara, Naboo 5009, 6652
    Kaadara, Naboo 5277, 6560

    Imperial Prison, Dathomir -6239 940 Near Shuttle
    Science Oupost, Dathomir -68 -1565 (Near the Ticket
    Droid. I have not confirmed status, but rumor has
    it he is Master level)
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    If you just want the Master BH title. you can respec any master combate
    prof for any other. So grind up Mater Pistols for example and with the 2 *
    xp (or 4 * xp depending on which server you are on) this will take about 10
    hours of playing time. Then use the /respec command and there you go

    "KJ" <keith.allen.jones@verizon.net> wrote in message
> [...]
    >
    > Vreni Island, Corellia -5559 -6220
    > Bela Vistal, Corellia: 6871 -5752 Near Clone Center
    >
    > Mos Taike, Tatooine 3789 2391 In Basement Tavern
    > Wayfar, Tatooine -5205 -6555 In backroom of Cantina
    > Mos Eisley, Tatooine 3397 -4600 Lucky Despot (walk in go
    > left, in back room behind you on right is a small room.)
    >
    > Dearic, Talus 265 -2974 In Spaceport
    > Dearic, Talus 255 -3024 Behind Clone Center
    > Dearic, Talus 682 -3219 On Capital Balcony
    > Nashal, Talus 4529 5371 In Starport
    >
    > Restuss, Rori 5102, 5654
    >
    > Moenia, Naboo 4721, -4614 In Starport
    > Kaadara, Naboo 4999, 6822
    > Kaadara, Naboo 4977, 6700
    > Kaadara, Naboo 5009, 6652
    > Kaadara, Naboo 5277, 6560
    >
    > Imperial Prison, Dathomir -6239 940 Near Shuttle
    > Science Oupost, Dathomir -68 -1565 (Near the Ticket
    > Droid. I have not confirmed status, but rumor has

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Reply to message from "KJ" <keith.allen.jones@verizon.net> (Wed, 04 May
    2005 13:20:39) about "Re: Bounty Hunters":

    Grind enough xp to train investigation 1&2, then go and slice bases. You
    will get 1000xp per base. Easiest way to mbh.

> [...]

    K> Vreni Island, Corellia -5559 -6220 Bela Vistal, Corellia: 6871 -5752
    K> Near Clone Center

    K> Mos Taike, Tatooine 3789 2391 In Basement Tavern Wayfar, Tatooine -
    K> 5205 -6555 In backroom of Cantina Mos Eisley, Tatooine 3397 -4600 Lucky
    K> Despot (walk in go left, in back room behind you on right is a small
    K> room.)

    K> Dearic, Talus 265 -2974 In Spaceport Dearic, Talus 255 -3024 Behind
    K> Clone Center Dearic, Talus 682 -3219 On Capital Balcony Nashal, Talus
    K> 4529 5371 In Starport

    K> Restuss, Rori 5102, 5654

    K> Moenia, Naboo 4721, -4614 In Starport Kaadara, Naboo 4999, 6822
    K> Kaadara, Naboo 4977, 6700 Kaadara, Naboo
    K> 5009, 6652 Kaadara, Naboo 5277, 6560

    K> Imperial Prison, Dathomir -6239 940 Near Shuttle Science Oupost,
    K> Dathomir -
    K> 68 -1565 (Near the Ticket Droid. I have not confirmed status, but rumor

    Bye
    Dirk Pfeiffer <dirk@dbx501.de> Wed, 04 May 2005 15:26:34 +0200

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "Dirk Pfeiffer" <dirk@dbx501.de> wrote in message
    > Reply to message from "KJ" <keith.allen.jones@verizon.net> (Wed, 04 May
    > 2005 13:20:39) about "Re: Bounty Hunters":
    >
    > Grind enough xp to train investigation 1&2, then go and slice bases. You
    > will get 1000xp per base. Easiest way to mbh.

    /agree

    Up until the devs fix the Combatant players not drawing aggro from the NPC
    troops. And then it'll just take a while since they are pretty weak.
    Aside from the S.F. Detachment troops. Then you need multiple groups.

Games Video Games