Does anyone have a FAQ they can post on how Bounty Hunter missions
work?

KJ

I am sure there are FAQ out there but just to give you a brief overview,
please review the following;

- A BH player gets a mission from a BH Mission Terminal. The object of the
mission is always to terminate the mark or target.
- After obtaining a mission (unlike regular or faction missions, only one BH
mission can be obtained at a time), you must find a Spy Net Operative NPC
that handles missions for your appropriate Investigation skill level.
Before you learn Inv 1, the SpyNet NPC will give you a waypoint to the mark.
Expect that the target will be in isolated areas (yes, long bike rides).
Typically these missions are in the same planet.
- At Investigation 1, if I recall correctly, you can use probe droids after
you speak to the Spy Net Operative. The Spy Net NPC will no longer give you
a waypoint to your mark. It has been strongly suggested by many BH players
that you should not get trained in Investigation 1 until you have enough
experience to get trained in Inv 1 and 2 at the same time.
- As indicated previously, certain Spy Net Operative NPCs will only handle
certain level mission (see below a list of NPC that handle Inv level 3 and
above)
-One you start using droids, Inv 1 and above, you should use Arakyd Probe
Droids (which can only be launched outside city limits) to locate which
planet is your target in. After you arrive at the planet you can use the
Probe Seeker Droid to find and track your target.
- Be cautious of high level "non-jedi" BH missions, I had MANY instances
where I had a level 31 mission where the WP to the mark ended being over the
water and once I got close to the WP, the mission aborted as incomplete. It
is obviously a bug and I am not sure if it has been corrected.
- In my opinion the best place to grind BH missions is starting in Dearic
(Talus) as there are several different level operatives close to the BH
mission terminal.

Good Luck,
Mory Jenday (Scylla)
Master BH/Master Pistoleer

Master Level Informant (Invest 3, 4 and MBH):

Vreni Island, Corellia -5559 -6220
Bela Vistal, Corellia: 6871 -5752 Near Clone Center

Mos Taike, Tatooine 3789 2391 In Basement Tavern
Wayfar, Tatooine -5205 -6555 In backroom of Cantina
Mos Eisley, Tatooine 3397 -4600 Lucky Despot (walk in go
left, in back room behind you on right is a small room.)

Dearic, Talus 265 -2974 In Spaceport
Dearic, Talus 255 -3024 Behind Clone Center
Dearic, Talus 682 -3219 On Capital Balcony
Nashal, Talus 4529 5371 In Starport

Restuss, Rori 5102, 5654

Moenia, Naboo 4721, -4614 In Starport
Kaadara, Naboo 4999, 6822
Kaadara, Naboo 4977, 6700
Kaadara, Naboo 5009, 6652
Kaadara, Naboo 5277, 6560

Imperial Prison, Dathomir -6239 940 Near Shuttle
Science Oupost, Dathomir -68 -1565 (Near the Ticket
Droid. I have not confirmed status, but rumor has
it he is Master level)

If you just want the Master BH title. you can respec any master combate
prof for any other. So grind up Mater Pistols for example and with the 2 *
xp (or 4 * xp depending on which server you are on) this will take about 10
hours of playing time. Then use the /respec command and there you go

"KJ" <keith.allen.jones@verizon.net> wrote in message
> [...]
>
> Vreni Island, Corellia -5559 -6220
> Bela Vistal, Corellia: 6871 -5752 Near Clone Center
>
> Mos Taike, Tatooine 3789 2391 In Basement Tavern
> Wayfar, Tatooine -5205 -6555 In backroom of Cantina
> Mos Eisley, Tatooine 3397 -4600 Lucky Despot (walk in go
> left, in back room behind you on right is a small room.)
>
> Dearic, Talus 265 -2974 In Spaceport
> Dearic, Talus 255 -3024 Behind Clone Center
> Dearic, Talus 682 -3219 On Capital Balcony
> Nashal, Talus 4529 5371 In Starport
>
> Restuss, Rori 5102, 5654
>
> Moenia, Naboo 4721, -4614 In Starport
> Kaadara, Naboo 4999, 6822
> Kaadara, Naboo 4977, 6700
> Kaadara, Naboo 5009, 6652
> Kaadara, Naboo 5277, 6560
>
> Imperial Prison, Dathomir -6239 940 Near Shuttle
> Science Oupost, Dathomir -68 -1565 (Near the Ticket
> Droid. I have not confirmed status, but rumor has

Reply to message from "KJ" <keith.allen.jones@verizon.net> (Wed, 04 May
2005 13:20:39) about "Re: Bounty Hunters":

Grind enough xp to train investigation 1&2, then go and slice bases. You
will get 1000xp per base. Easiest way to mbh.

> [...]

K> Vreni Island, Corellia -5559 -6220 Bela Vistal, Corellia: 6871 -5752
K> Near Clone Center

K> Mos Taike, Tatooine 3789 2391 In Basement Tavern Wayfar, Tatooine -
K> 5205 -6555 In backroom of Cantina Mos Eisley, Tatooine 3397 -4600 Lucky
K> Despot (walk in go left, in back room behind you on right is a small
K> room.)

K> Dearic, Talus 265 -2974 In Spaceport Dearic, Talus 255 -3024 Behind
K> Clone Center Dearic, Talus 682 -3219 On Capital Balcony Nashal, Talus
K> 4529 5371 In Starport

K> Restuss, Rori 5102, 5654

K> Moenia, Naboo 4721, -4614 In Starport Kaadara, Naboo 4999, 6822
K> Kaadara, Naboo 4977, 6700 Kaadara, Naboo
K> 5009, 6652 Kaadara, Naboo 5277, 6560

K> Imperial Prison, Dathomir -6239 940 Near Shuttle Science Oupost,
K> Dathomir -
K> 68 -1565 (Near the Ticket Droid. I have not confirmed status, but rumor

Bye
Dirk Pfeiffer <dirk@dbx501.de> Wed, 04 May 2005 15:26:34 +0200

Charlie

"Dirk Pfeiffer" <dirk@dbx501.de> wrote in message
> Reply to message from "KJ" <keith.allen.jones@verizon.net> (Wed, 04 May
> 2005 13:20:39) about "Re: Bounty Hunters":
>
> Grind enough xp to train investigation 1&2, then go and slice bases. You
> will get 1000xp per base. Easiest way to mbh.

/agree

Up until the devs fix the Combatant players not drawing aggro from the NPC
troops. And then it'll just take a while since they are pretty weak.
Aside from the S.F. Detachment troops. Then you need multiple groups.