Upgrade headache

I understand and support the reasons behind the upgrade, but I believe it is
to much and to close to the release of Wookies, it gives us no time to
smooth out the problems before we get new problems to smooth out from the
next release.

The only two types of peeps that should not have to many problems are the
ones who just bought the game today and those with level 80 characters
having mastered something before the upgrade. They can go out and fight with
not as much hassle and aggravation as those of us at level 37 and no master
yet. those like us can hardly go out and level now without wanting to toss
our computer out the window and pull out our hair. AND we cannot join a
group (as this is one of the desires of the creators doing this now) because
as a level 37, when I hunt with a level 65, they get nothing when I kill a
creature at my level because of how the points work now and the level
creatures they are able to hunt can kill me with just a look. In a group I
am a liability , not as asset.

at the moment....Vote is thumbs down for the upgrade, lets see what it is
after Wookie release

well, i am level 56 went hunting with a level 37 he said he was receiving xp
on the 4 missions plus randomlait wee did. this was sunday may 1. i got
about 100k of rifle xp and 70k of pistols in those 5 lairs
also got incap'd 4 times but once i master how the game has changed combat
wise, i will do oky

"Pati" <sweetholland@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I understand and support the reasons behind the upgrade, but I believe it
>is to much and to close to the release of Wookies, it gives us no time to
>smooth out the problems before we get new problems to smooth out from the
>next release.
>
> The only two types of peeps that should not have to many problems are the
> ones who just bought the game today and those with level 80 characters
> having mastered something before the upgrade. They can go out and fight
> with not as much hassle and aggravation as those of us at level 37 and no
> master yet. those like us can hardly go out and level now without wanting
> to toss our computer out the window and pull out our hair. AND we cannot
> join a group (as this is one of the desires of the creators doing this
> now) because as a level 37, when I hunt with a level 65, they get nothing
> when I kill a creature at my level because of how the points work now and
> the level creatures they are able to hunt can kill me with just a look. In
> a group I am a liability , not as asset.
>
> at the moment....Vote is thumbs down for the upgrade, lets see what it is
> after Wookie release

"Pati" <sweetholland@comcast.net> wrote in message

> group (as this is one of the desires of the creators doing this now)
> because as a level 37, when I hunt with a level 65, they get nothing when
> I kill a creature at my level because of how the points work now and the
> level

Huh? So you BOTH are grouped and killing random spawns out in the wild...
Forget that

You need to do MISSIONS Noob