PVP Foods/Drinks Injections Post CU?? What's good?

Ok...anyone know what the best foods/drinks etc are for pumping up your
health and action? Specifically I need some action boost for PVP. I'm
trying to take down Jedi's and I'm doing great but then I run out of action
and am too tired to do any specials. I have vasarian brandy but that
doesn't seem to help that much. Any new food/drinks or what not that I
should be downing before taking on a Jedi? Before CU I had all my foods
lined up and would just pop them like pills to get all my stats up. I know
there is a melee defense +80 food out there now but wondering if anyone had
any other good stuff they have been using?
Thanks

Pece--Bria Bounty Hunter

food:
bofa treat: health regen
crispic: melee/ranged attack accuracy
exo-protien: mitigation bonus
travel biscuits: terrain negotiation
blob candy: action regen
dust crepe: cure disease
k-18 rations: burst run at higher effiency
kanali wafers: plus health, health regen
teltier noodles: plus health, action regen
carmelized pkneb: cure effiency
drinks:
aitha: healing effiency
caf: plus health, mind regen
ruby biliel: stimpack roundtime
spiced tea: mind regen
jawa beer: mask scent
jaar: cure poison
starshine suprise: will let you know tomorrow

most of these that increase ham have timers on it. they very depending on
the quality of resources you use to make them with, and how much they
increase. most were in the 40 mins average range. and an increase of about
+100

"Gilbert A Garza" <ggarza@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> drinks:
> starshine suprise: will let you know tomorrow
>
> most of these that increase ham have timers on it. they very depending on
> the quality of resources you use to make them with, and how much they
> increase. most were in the 40 mins average range. and an increase of about
> +100

Starshine Surprise reduces incap time. With high quality resources, the
duration of these Artisan foods is usually 50+ minutes. If a food or drink
boosts more than one stat, generally only one stat can be experimented up
and the others are fixed. The Chef foods and drinks give a bigger boost
than the Artisan ones, but with shorter duration and more filling.

starshine suprise: incap recovery