Language installed does not show in drop menu selection

zioni

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2011
Hi,

I have a very bizarre situation here, and I hope someone out there can assist me.
I have installed MUI for hebrew on my XP pro.

After installation, I have tried to set up Hebrew as a second language option (regional, language, detail, then add...just to find out in the drop menu the actual Hebrew language line is missing from the list.

what is bizarre here is that the same process have worked for me just fine on another XP machine, a day earlier.

I would so appreciate if someone out there may have an answer to this problem.

Thanks much.

Zioni

zioni

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2011
Thanks much for the reply. Yep, I did all the steps you are describing here (couple of times) still nothing.
One thing came to mind, I think that it is possible that I have checked off "Hebrew" by mistake when I customized the XP install with Nlite... any idea if it is recoverable? or I may need to run the nlite again.

Thanks for the input.

zioni

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2011
Thanks much for the reply. Yep, I did all the steps you are describing here (couple of times) still nothing.
One thing came to mind, I think that it is possible that I have checked off "Hebrew" by mistake when I customized the XP install with Nlite... any idea if it is recoverable? or I may need to run the nlite again.

Thanks for the input.