Samsung 22x DVD+RW 22x DVD-RW SATA Dual Layer Lightscribe Rewriter
Antec Nine Hundred
OCZ StealthXStream 600W PSU
Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit
1) Is this rig good for TF2, COD4, Fear 2, CoD5 and Crysis? Would I be able to run them smoothly with acceptable FPS with all the eye candy on?
2) Is there anything that is bottlenecking the rest of my system?
3) Is my optical drive good enough to play games, burn cds and dvds?
If i were to upgrade this, what should I do? Thanks a lot.
1) You'll probably be able to use eye candy on every game on your list except crysis. In Crysis, you'll be able to get playable framerates using the second lowest setting (it's a different name in the newer one).
3) I don't see anything wrong with it
If you want to turn on more eye candy in crysis, you could upgrade the video card, but it's not really necessary.