Sign in with
Your question

Gigabite easy tune

Last response: in Overclocking
January 31, 2010 12:53:42 PM

Hello
I have a gigabyte GA-M57SLI-S4 and the easy tune 5 locks my system up anything I could do ?

More about : gigabite easy tune

February 1, 2010 11:07:23 AM

What do you mean by locks your system ?
m
l
a b V Motherboard
a b K Overclocking
February 1, 2010 11:55:14 AM

Easy Tune sucks. I could never get it to work, would always just lock-up when changes were made. I stopped using it about 10 minutes after I started.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
February 1, 2010 12:55:34 PM

Hey just make the changes in the bios then boot.... There are plenty of guys on here that can help you work on achiving whatever you like. What are you trying to do exactly?
m
l
February 1, 2010 3:28:40 PM

My easy tune worked perfect to about 3.2 Ghz. I removed it and used the BIOS to make my overclocking. Now i use easy tune just to regulate my fan speed for the CPU.
m
l
February 1, 2010 5:14:02 PM

Ionut19 thats a good idea... again its a good tool to monitor things but all other adjustments should be made withoin the bios when going high with the oc... I couldn't imagine trying to OC high while in windows.... lol i struggled enough with the bios to get a 4.632ghz on my i7... took me days to get it it right and stable. Then again i just use it for benching... 3.88ghz for every day use... my pc is happy with no gliches to speak of.
m
l
!