Send in a review

Don't think I have ever seen this many pissed off people, myself included,
react to a game. Granted, imho it is WELL deserved but it is amazing that
with all the public outcry and negative reaction, SOE would continue to turn
a blind eye to the people who have been keeping those useless bastards
employed for so long. And they apparently have a real issue with even
addressing the customer concerns from what I have seen. Then again, they do
have the reputation as having some of the shittiest CS in the business and
having been in CS for 20 years, I have seen my fill. Having experienced it
firsthand from a "supervisor" of SOE myself, I would agree. Makes me glad I
went to DAoC and GW.

Best of luck to the folks who are staying with SWG. I hope it is what you
are looking for in a game. Sadly, I once thought I had found it in this game
myself. Kinda stings ya know?

"Stu Clithero" <stuhero@nospamhawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
> All those who are pissed at SOE go Here ----->
> http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/editorial/reviews/reviews.asp?pf_id=232549&int
> DeptTab=2 and write a review. Especially all you who like me have dumped
> 2 or more accounts.

Reply to message from Stu Clithero <stuhero@nospamhawaii.rr.com> (Sat, 21
May 2005 11:28:03) about "Send in a review":

There are already enough bad reviews. I cancelled myself and am totally
pissed at SOE, but there's no need to DESTROY the game now. There's already
been done enough damage to the game. Someone better make them roll it
back....somehow.

SC> All those who are pissed at SOE go Here -----> http://www.ebgames.com/
SC> ebx/editorial/reviews/reviews.asp?pf_ id=232549&int DeptTab=2 and
SC> write a review. Especially all you who like me have dumped
SC> 2 or more accounts.

Bye
Dirk Pfeiffer <dirk@dbx501.de> Sun, 22 May 2005 10:55:51 +0200