After downloading & trying a PKWARE - needed it for a photo file - I didn't
purchase this product. It was installed in a new Folder.

But now, when I tried to unzip something, it is going to this software. If
I uninstall it, will my Compressed Folder Extraction Wizard work again? Or
will I have to do something else?

Type in Start Run

regsvr32 zipfldr