what is the best gaming monitor besides 2232bw?

beginner101

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
I don't know why but Samsung 2232bw never came to my country and probably never will.

What is the best gaming 22" monitor out there today other than 2232bw?

this is the last piece in the puzzle.

Thank you

beginner101

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
The_politician

I bet you go trough all the posts telling everyone to look on their own while talking down.

You probably need it

ignore him people, the subgect is- the best monitor 22" other then 2232bw

G

The fact is your lazy

Look at reviews on your own... if you had no knowledge of monitors that would be one thing... but if you didn't have any knowledge you wouldn't be on a forum devoted to hardware not monitors...

Also you do know something about monitors you can do your own research. Just like when a noob asks you to put together a system... you do it... but when an experienced user asks you to... you say f*ck off

I'm telling you now go do your own research and stop being a lazy whiney b*tch if people don't want to help you because your clearly capable of doing it yourself

vanilla GTX 280

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2008
Actually by sifting out people who have questions easily answered by a 2 minute google search and people who have real questions, proper online social interaction can take place.

Result of 2 minutes on google:

In depth reviews of many lcd monitors of every size with personal feedback from members
http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=31&threadid=2049206

More in depth professional reviews
http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/monitors/

Man, that sure was hard.

G

No, your the idiot

End

Of

Story

No matter how smart you think you are... theres always someone smarter than you... and you know what? Most of the people here are smarter than you, so f*ck off and go somewhere else you dumb a**

Oh, and 80% of the questions here are similar to yours... but see they aren't d*cks about it... AND their questions can't be answered by a 2 minute google search... really try to stop being a anti-social b*stard who thinks hes cool by acting smart on a forum... its not... and normal people can quickly realize the kind of person you are...

hallowed_dragon

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
well, i am smarter then you.
no need to get so angry. its just how things are.

sorry.
Well if you are so smart why didn't you find your answer here : www.google.com] with a simple search? :p . Instead you came to this forum and ask a question that could have been solved in 10 minutes of searching for different reviews... By seeing the way you acted in this situation I believe that you have an IQ inversely proportional with your arrogance ... and you have a looooot of it. :p

G

I'm curious to your IQ then.... I myself have an iq in the top 1% of society... tested from legitimate IQ tests - Wechsler to be exact... Unless you have an iq over 145 you cannot claim your smarter than me... you may be smarter than me in english... But anything in Math I will dwarf you

G

LMAO!!!

I just realized the loser beginner pm-ed me...

this is what he said:

"suck my dick
i know you suck dicks"

heres a pic of it:

untitled.jpg

as if being a loser wasn't enough... now he proves hes gay LOL way to funny XD

beginner101

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
If you took the test it shows you have a real self confidence problem.

I hope that test helped your self esteem.

I don't know how accurate these test are cause as far as you testing with me you get off really dumb.

p.s
i AM smarter then you

G

w/e have fun thinking your smarter than people

have fun sucking other mens cocks

have fun being a loser

beginner101

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
w/e have fun thinking your smarter than people

You wrote w/e because you obviously can't control your temper,

and I don't see how that 145 IQ comes to play if you write your for you are, come on, that's a kindergarten mistake.

G

You are right about one thing... I have a lower anger tolerance than most... however this is a forum... and not formal... AND I already posted earlier that i'm not good at english... once again have fun thinking your smarter than others

I'm done with this thread

TRENDING THREADS