Sign in with
Your question

How to manufacture memory cards?

Last response: in Storage
March 20, 2010 8:32:32 AM

Hello everyone
I've recently join this community . Hope you all will help me. I want to start manufacturing unit of memory cards but no information about it . Hope I m at right place and anyone who know abt it plz help me . tons Thanx in advance
a b } Memory
a b G Storage
March 20, 2010 12:02:17 PM

Oh boy, not another one of these.
"Hello, I must see the dark side of the moon, please how to build Saturn Moon Rocket"
I have no money, no experience, no background, and no factory or workers to make the parts. Please make suggestions and thank you for answering my most urgent question.

But really, here is what you do:
The first thing you need to do is build a 135 million dollar (US currency) silicon wafer facility. After you have one of those, then come back here and ask, and we will tell you all you need to know about manufacturing the modules from there.
m
l
a b G Storage
March 20, 2010 12:48:30 PM

jitpublisher said:
Oh boy, not another one of these.
"Hello, I must see the dark side of the moon, please how to build Saturn Moon Rocket"
I have no money, no experience, no background, and no factory or workers to make the parts. Please make suggestions and thank you for answering my most urgent question.

But really, here is what you do:
The first thing you need to do is build a 135 million dollar (US currency) silicon wafer facility. After you have one of those, then come back here and ask, and we will tell you all you need to know about manufacturing the modules from there.

In other words, you're saying that this isn't the right forum to ask this question? @ the original poster; if you are seriously considering this you know more than I do. If this is the case, you might want to demonstrate that to see if there is anyone here who does know enough to help you. If this is just a hobby sort of thing that you were throwing out there, it's probably harder than you thought, though I wouldn't say it's impossible.
m
l
Related resources
a b } Memory
a b G Storage
March 20, 2010 1:59:37 PM

elel said:
In other words, you're saying that this isn't the right forum to ask this question? @ the original poster; if you are seriously considering this you know more than I do. If this is the case, you might want to demonstrate that to see if there is anyone here who does know enough to help you. If this is just a hobby sort of thing that you were throwing out there, it's probably harder than you thought, though I wouldn't say it's impossible.

What I am saying is that if you have to ask this question, you simply don't have the education, money, background, resources, or experience to do what you are asking.
THAT is what I am saying. Short and sweet.
Is it impossible for him to do this? Of course not, but it is quite improbable.
m
l
a b G Storage
March 20, 2010 2:50:56 PM

Well put.
m
l
March 24, 2010 3:00:24 AM

hehehehe wow what an post to buid TIME MACHINE
m
l
Anonymous
a b } Memory
a b G Storage
June 2, 2010 5:21:55 PM

hi...this is athul from sastra university,tanjore INDIA...i too have the same dream as urs...wanna start an indian mmc manufacturin unit.. athulsripad@gmil.com
the above is ma e mail id...mail me if u wish to start a joint venture
byeee
m
l
a b } Memory
a c 415 G Storage
June 2, 2010 9:41:17 PM

Why do I get the feeling that any response will lead to a request for money...
m
l
a b G Storage
June 2, 2010 10:42:55 PM

More power to them if they can pull it off - but I feel highly doubtful that they can if they don't know how to make them.
m
l
June 11, 2010 6:31:23 AM

Maaann this s...t is funy.
m
l
!