PSU for a BFG nVidia 9800GTX OC+

Hi folks,

CAn some of you guys recommend a good PSU for a BFG nVidia Geforce 9800GTX OC+ ?

Many thanks in advance
8 answers Last reply
More about nvidia 9800gtx
  1. Corsair 450VX at the minimum. If your system is more loaded (quad CPU, overclocking, lots of disks, etc.) then 550VX or 650TX. Also PC Power & Cooling 610W.

Is your MB a SLI and you plan to add a second card later? Then get a Corsair 750TX or PC Power & Cooling 750W.
  2. Thanks for your help pal

the moment I have a Hiper Type M 580W.

I imagine thats enough?
  3. Yeah, it's plenty.
  4. aevm said:
    Corsair 450VX at the minimum. If your system is more loaded (quad CPU, overclocking, lots of disks, etc.) then 550VX or 650TX. Also PC Power & Cooling 610W.

Is your MB a SLI and you plan to add a second card later? Then get a Corsair 750TX or PC Power & Cooling 750W.

is my 500W okay with it? its Thermaltake 500W PSU :ange:
  5. It depends on what else you've got there. The BFG recommendation is a PSU with at least 26A combined on the 12V rails. Thermaltake makes several 500W models, which can output 29A or more. You should be OK if you don't have a lot of disks and other things.
  6. aevm said:
    It depends on what else you've got there. The BFG recommendation is a PSU with at least 26A combined on the 12V rails. Thermaltake makes several 500W models, which can output 29A or more. You should be OK if you don't have a lot of disks and other things.

hay herez da link of ma card :bounce:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150327

and thisz ma PSU

Thermaltake TR2-500W and hav 1 x 6 pin for my card.. :cry:

:ange:

thanX Again
  7. aevm said:

yaaaaaah! thatz all i want... u r the maN... :bounce:

ThanX a lot bro...
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Geforce Nvidia Components Product