Create Wallpaper for LG L1400

Is there a way to create a wallpaper for the LG L1400 and download it to the
phone?

"getoverit" <gbarrettlaptop@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Is there a way to create a wallpaper for the LG L1400 and download
> it to the phone?

Since it is a camera phone, you can take pictures which can be used
as wallpaper. The pictures could come from photographs, magazines,
computer images or live shots.

--
Earl F. Parrish

You can upload wallpaper via the IR port, using the software for the
L1100. It doesn't seem to work for wallpaper on the exterior screen,
or for downloading camera images to a PC.

You can get the L1100 software from LG's UK site:
http://uk.wowlg.com/uk/index.jsp

And you'll need to install IRcomm2k to create a virtual serial port
over IR:
http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/~kiszka/IrCOMM2k/English/index.html

Please complain to Cingular if you're unhappy that this phone is so
poorly supported. I was led to believe that Cingular sold a data
connect package for this phone when I bought it. This is not true. A
relevant discussion:
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=e443b7aed268c247d6ab19965c86d20e&threadid=490871

LP