Sign in with
Your question

Best Places to Buy Computer Hardware & Software

Last response: in Systems
October 16, 2008 12:16:35 PM

Hi All,

First time here :)  where's currently the best places to buy computer hardware and software from or where do you buy from to be honest.

Looking for cheap affordable hardware and software with fast delivery and good customer service.

Thanks

Steve
Related resources
October 16, 2008 1:55:58 PM

www.newegg.com ships to me incredibly quickly, so I usually buy there even though they have a physical presence in my state and therefor collect government extortion.
I've also bought from Microcenter (CPU) and from Buy.com (case).
I also check slickdeals.net every day, and also woot.com.
October 16, 2008 2:21:00 PM

http://www.ncix.com/

This is a Canadian website but I have occasionally seen some great deals. They do accept US orders. Ignore the prices you see on the main screen. They give you the US dollar price when you click on the item.

I have not ordered from here but I know people who have and who have gotten great deals.

October 16, 2008 8:09:07 PM

I usually shop at newegg, once i've figured out what components and software i want for a build i check around different e-tailers (most mentioned in prior posts) to check for deals etc.
October 17, 2008 1:08:19 AM

I buy the bulk of my stuff from Newegg.com and ZipZoomFly.com.

October 17, 2008 7:07:41 PM

I just ordered my components for my build. Most I got from newegg, but I did get a great deal on the case at buy.com.

Once you decide what components you want - and it doesn't hurt to have some alternatives - shop around as the prices can change daily. There are lots of rebates and free shipping deals to be had.
December 31, 2012 6:39:14 AM

Video Easy is a video editing software and at the same time a video maker for novice or average home users. It can record videos and designed for amateur video recorders. It is very easy to use and allows users to convert their recorded videos into DVD.
Regard's,
Ben Almeer,
Click Here
March 4, 2013 8:03:45 PM

magichater said:
Hi All,

First time here :)  where's currently the best places to buy computer hardware and software from or where do you buy from to be honest.

Looking for cheap affordable hardware and software with fast delivery and good customer service.

Thanks

Steve

www.newdigitalworld.webs.com Cheapest Prices and Amazing Upgrading and Repair Software. Guaranteed the best place to shop.

www.newdigitalworld.webs.com
September 19, 2013 5:34:23 AM

Hi Guys,

SoftwareSpeedy.com is your best online source for hardware and software needs. Speedy service.......lives up to the name Softwarespeedy! I am so impressed. As a cautious buyer, I checked this company out and found it highly rated by Microsoft users. After the purchase and successful download, I am more than happy:D  with the experience, they even helped me through the process via the live chat even though it was pretty simple. Found my product code by going to my account and finding the email. Wow! A+ Softwarespeedy.
!