quit ya b-itching!

rico

I enjoy the game. I`m constantly amazed at everything. If your bored that
means your boring. Step away from the keyboard. And go have a beer! If your
too young to drink, well theres always TANG! Even better JOLT cola!

See ya online,

Peace.

Rico

. . .Idiot.

"Rico" <djsuave@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I enjoy the game. I`m constantly amazed at everything. If your bored that
>means your boring. Step away from the keyboard. And go have a beer! If your
>too young to drink, well theres always TANG! Even better JOLT cola!
>
> See ya online,
>
> Peace.
>
> Rico

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

"Rico" <djsuave@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I enjoy the game. I`m constantly amazed at everything. If your bored that
>means your boring. Step away from the keyboard. And go have a beer! If your
>too young to drink, well theres always TANG! Even better JOLT cola!
>
> See ya online,
>
> Peace.
>
> Rico

Another BH I have a feeling

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

and ur a forever newbie

> Then for some complaining is a way of life.
>
> PS everyone starts as a newbie.

kas

Distinguished
May 8, 2005

"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message

> "Rico" <djsuave@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >I enjoy the game. I`m constantly amazed at everything. If your bored that
> >means your boring. Step away from the keyboard. And go have a beer! If
your
> >too young to drink, well theres always TANG! Even better JOLT cola!
> >
> > See ya online,
> >
> > Peace.
> >
> > Rico
>

> Another BH I have a feeling

Well, I'm not a BH I'm a TKA/Doc and still very much enjoying the game. Just
got JTL as well so now I can have a change of scenary once in a while as
well with space missions. I have no complaints about the CU with my current
template it seems to still work very well.