New Food system

I was wondering if anyone out there has an idea of how food/drink/spice
stacks now...at first I thought well you can only have one food one drink in
you at a time...but the other day I realized I could eat bofa treat and blob
candy at the same time....Is there any rhyme or reason to this or is it just
random? And does anyone played around with it enough to say ok this is the
best food to eat because it stacks with this and you can have a drink and
spice etc...? It seems silly to have the filling bar for food and drink now
if you can only eat one thing. Any clue anyone?

You can have 1 spice at a time. Downers are now Significantly shorter than
they were Pre-CU (on the order of 10-15 seconds I think).

You can have as many foods as you can handle with your stomach filling....
However, if the foods have the same modifiers, then the new one will
overwrite the older one and you'll only have 1 of them up at a time.

For instance, Take a Neutron Pixie, no other spice.
Eat a +200 Action Regen enhancer food
Drink a +150 Action Regen enhancer drink:
End Result: Neutron Pixie & +150 Action Regen Drink will be in effect.
Likewise if you had both Exo Protein Wafers & Synthsteak, they'll cancel
each other out, only one of them would be in effect at a time.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

The Bar-erras Clan
Lowca Galaxy
"Pece via GamesKB.com" <forum@nospam.GamesKB.com> wrote in message
>I was wondering if anyone out there has an idea of how food/drink/spice
> stacks now...at first I thought well you can only have one food one drink
> in
> you at a time...but the other day I realized I could eat bofa treat and
> blob
> candy at the same time....Is there any rhyme or reason to this or is it
> just
> random? And does anyone played around with it enough to say ok this is
> the
> best food to eat because it stacks with this and you can have a drink and
> spice etc...? It seems silly to have the filling bar for food and drink
> now
> if you can only eat one thing. Any clue anyone?

So essentially the best way to bump your stats is to find the highest action
food that doesn't effect health and eat that...then the highest health food
that doesn't effect action and eat that. And neutron pixie seems to be the
only spice worth using now....So guess I can chuck my crates of every other
spice....

Well, in some ways, yes, but at the same time, my example was a bit over
simplified...

A food that modifies Health, Health Regen and Mind Regen and a food that
modifies Health, Health Regen and Action Regen would not overwrite each
other. Likewise a food that modifies Health, Health Regen & Action Regen
would not be over written by something that modifies just Action Regen.

Other than that though, yes, you really need to look for the most efficient
food, duration being a big factor as well.

Thanks

The Bar-erras Clan
Lowca Galaxy