I have a question but I can't find it through google, and I've searched through the Graphic/TV/Video card sections but nothing too helpful, I did use the search function but its abilities were limited to my words.
Here's the questions, sorry I know its probably frequently asked.
1. Will a better GPU improve TV quality? Not just for watching DVD but for just watching regular TV channels?
2. I have an Aquos flat screen digital TV. It takes an annoyingly long time to change channels so I can't channel surf, it takes me 1.5-2 seconds for each channel to load up, so will a better GPU help reduce that load time?
3. Will something like a 9800gtx+ provide better TV quality than a 8600gt?
4. If a GPU improves TV quality, will it be noticeable?
5. (Dumb question, if no to #1, dont have to read this) Lets say I want to watch TV in the living room with better quality, and I unplugged my computer and move it (if it does improve TV quality) to the living room and its a hassle to plug in all the wires and stuff and I don't want to do it. If I were to plug my HDMI cables from my TV to my computer with no wires attack (no PSU wire, keyboard wire, etc) other than the HDMI cable, will my TV still get better quality even if the computer is unpowered? Or does it have to have all the important wires attached first before it can improve TV quality?
Thanks for any help, I just need to know some of this in advance before I get my GPU.