Windows 2000 xp/ Outlook Express

I can't send or recieve e- mail . I keep getting error messages
4 answers Last reply
More about windows 2000 outlook express

    I need help getting my outlook express running correctly. I can''t recieve
    or send e-mail . errors keep popping up.

    "Jimmy Serret" wrote:

    > I can't send or recieve e- mail . I keep getting error messages

    What kind of errors? What company is your e-mail provider?

    "Jimmy Serret" <jserret@earthlink.net> wrote in message

    > --
    > I need help getting my outlook express running correctly. I can''t recieve
    > or send e-mail . errors keep popping up.
    >

    > "Jimmy Serret" wrote:
    >
    >> I can't send or recieve e- mail . I keep getting error messages

    Thank u for responding but I called up microsoft and they got me up and
    running and I recieved your e-mails

    --

    "Jimmy Serret" <Jimmy Serret@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:DF3D8EDF-1E45-476F-963E-E66B46BF26A1@microsoft.com
    > I can't send or recieve e- mail . I keep getting error messages

    What are the error messages?

    What operating system (there is no Windows 2000 xp)?

    What OE version?

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

Outlook Express Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows XP