Windows 2000 xp/ Outlook Express

September 14, 2005 1:34:05 PM

I can't send or recieve e- mail . I keep getting error messages
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 1:45:02 PM

I need help getting my outlook express running correctly. I can''t recieve
or send e-mail . errors keep popping up.

"Jimmy Serret" wrote:

> I can't send or recieve e- mail . I keep getting error messages
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 4:49:31 PM

What kind of errors? What company is your e-mail provider?

"Jimmy Serret" <jserret@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> --
> I need help getting my outlook express running correctly. I can''t recieve
> or send e-mail . errors keep popping up.
>

> "Jimmy Serret" wrote:
>
>> I can't send or recieve e- mail . I keep getting error messages
September 14, 2005 4:49:32 PM

Thank u for responding but I called up microsoft and they got me up and
running and I recieved your e-mails

--

"OF" wrote:

> What kind of errors? What company is your e-mail provider?
>
> "Jimmy Serret" <jserret@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> >
> > --
> > I need help getting my outlook express running correctly. I can''t recieve
> > or send e-mail . errors keep popping up.
> >

> > "Jimmy Serret" wrote:
> >
> >> I can't send or recieve e- mail . I keep getting error messages

Anonymous
September 15, 2005 1:42:42 AM

"Jimmy Serret" <Jimmy Serret@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D F3D8EDF-1E45-476F-963E-E66B46BF26A1@microsoft.com
> I can't send or recieve e- mail . I keep getting error messages

What are the error messages?

What operating system (there is no Windows 2000 xp)?

What OE version?

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com