The error message reads as follows; Host POP1 couldn't be found. Verify
Server,POP3 server,POP1 Protocol SMTP port 25 secure(ssl) no, socket error
11001, Error #0X800CCCOD
--
I need help getting my outlook express running correctly. I can''t recieve
or send e-mail . errors keep popping up.

Contact your ISP/email provider and get them to tell you the
settings you need to enter into OE.
You need the exact and proper POP and SMTP servers, port
settings, passwords and username [email address].

some support

"Jimmy Serret" <jserret@earthlink.net> wrote in message
| The error message reads as follows; Host POP1 couldn't be
found. Verify
| Server,POP3 server,POP1 Protocol SMTP port 25 secure(ssl)
no, socket error
| 11001, Error #0X800CCCOD
| --
| I need help getting my outlook express running correctly.
I can''t recieve
| or send e-mail . errors keep popping up.

TRENDING THREADS