Sign in with
Your question

WTT Ipaq 3835 for old notebook

Last response: in Deals
May 6, 2003 3:25:52 AM

I need a notebook for school, my pocket pc just isn't up to some of the things I need to do. I would like at least a 200mhz cpu and 64mb of ram and some sort of 3d acceleration, the screen should be in reasonable condition also. I just got this pocket pc and it is in great shape, I love it and wish I could keep it but I need to be able to do some word processing and would rather not pay a hundred bucks for a keyboard for it. It comes with a 256mb sandisc sd card (if the guy will ever send it to me) a battery extender, a copy of caligrapher 6.4, textmaker, pocket everquest, and hell I'll even throw in a 128mb cf card if you could use it.

Treat your body like a $600 car. God didn't intend it to last so use it. Run it into the ground!

More about : wtt ipaq 3835 notebook

May 8, 2003 8:17:18 PM

I would be willing to trade a IBM laptop for that Ipaq. The spec for the laptop is IBM Thinkpad PII266 64MB 4GB CD No FDD 13.3" TFT. So if you will pay for shipping you have your self a trade.
May 11, 2003 1:29:07 AM

so...
May 13, 2003 1:19:04 AM

does the laptop have any sort of graphics acceleration? what is the socket of the cpu? Is it upgradable memory wise also? Shoot me a pm with more information I'm very interested but I need these questions answered first. Thanks

Treat your body like a $600 car. God didn't intend it to last so use it. Run it into the ground!
!