ZAC

I used to be able to send pictures using my outlook. I would select the
picture, check the box to "make my pictures smaller," and the e-mail would
pop up on the screen. NOW, after I select "make my pictures smaller, "
nothing happens. Does anyone know if I may have accidently change some option
that does not open my e-mail screen anymore?

try this ..

Start | Run | regsvr32 sendmail and click Ok.
--
Vsu