Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

My widows updates are filling up my C drive, how can I change it to my D drive ?

Last response: in Windows XP
March 24, 2011 6:21:02 PM
March 24, 2011 6:56:08 PM

You can't, but once you are sure the update does not cause problems for your system you can delete the uninstall folder. They are located in the /windows/ folder with names like $NtUninstallKB969947$. I periodically delete them to save space.