At first, i thought it could never be a heat issue cause i stuck a pretty strong vacuum cleaner to it and sucked out what i thought to be all the dust.
Then you guys sounded pretty sure it was heat, so i took a twist tie and poked around the small crevaces in the fan grills, cause i could not see the grill good enough due to the dark blue tint of the cover.
Low and behold, chunks of dust balls came out, and i took a hair dryer, and set it to cold, and blew it all out.
Im pretty disgusted at how sapphire made the case that covers the heatsink very hard to take out, to the point where i had to use a hair dryer to remove dust.
well anyways, artifacts are back to zero, thanks to you guys.
Cheers to you 5 good people