pierre

Hi, cannot find an answer to this - I want to allow a User2 account on my PC
to access the Internet using my existing dial-up. I thought I'd set it up
right, but - modem dials & appears to connect OK but then gives me error
message no. 619 (after trying to verify name & pw) & won't connect. This then
seriously slows up my PC until I reboot. What do I need to do? Many thanks
(XP Home).

This error should happen right when you dial. Strange as it happens while
verifying user name and password. You tried reintalling the modem odrivers
nce from this user account ?
--
Vsu

"Pierre" wrote:

> Hi, cannot find an answer to this - I want to allow a User2 account on my PC
> to access the Internet using my existing dial-up. I thought I'd set it up
> right, but - modem dials & appears to connect OK but then gives me error
> message no. 619 (after trying to verify name & pw) & won't connect. This then
> seriously slows up my PC until I reboot. What do I need to do? Many thanks
> (XP Home).

TRENDING THREADS