Sign in with
Your question

How to recover 2 times formated data

Last response: in Storage
Anonymous
a b G Storage
March 25, 2010 8:44:32 AM

hi! dis is kiran. i have the windows7 ultimate trial version. ofter the expire the trial i install the windows black xp in my system. At that time i lost my data from the my system den i use the same drive and again formatted drive but i want to get the previous deleted data plz tell me how to get the data back to me i have imp documents in my drive .i tried the panda recovery software that shows the recovery data of the present deleted data not deleted data. my email id is
Quote:
kk03180@gmail.com
a b G Storage
March 25, 2010 12:05:22 PM

Am I the only one finding this kind of post extremely fishy?
m
l
Related resources
March 25, 2010 2:06:33 PM

Quote:
hi! dis is kiran. i have the windows7 ultimate trial version. ofter the expire the trial i install the windows black xp in my system. At that time i lost my data from the my system den i use the same drive and again formatted drive but i want to get the previous deleted data plz tell me how to get the data back to me i have imp documents in my drive .i tried the panda recovery software that shows the recovery data of the present deleted data not deleted data. my email id is
Quote:
kk03180@gmail.com

First, how about you learn to word your question so it is actually ledgible to other forum users?
Second, why did you not have your data backed up already?
Third, why did you not back up your data before formatting the drive in the first place?
Fourth, Have you actually tried using google to find some free data recovery software? there are a lot of solutions out there.

Its usually advisable to at least attempt to solve the problem yourself before asking others.
m
l
a c 362 G Storage
March 25, 2010 2:52:05 PM

Zenthar said:
Am I the only one finding this kind of post extremely fishy?

I'm thinking similarly. The fractured English does not resemble what usually happens here in posts from other countries. In fact, to me it looks more like a fake caricature of fractured English. But we could be wrong.
m
l
!