Alternare Character when Jedi

Now i'm a Padawan with Robes etc where/how do you see/get you alt char
? i've looked everywhere, logged off/on and see no extra slot.
Thanks
11 answers Last reply
More about alternare character jedi
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Do i just start a new character from the front screen and choose the
    same server as my current character ?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Found it i just create another character as normal on the same
    server......how dumb am i !
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Eerfa wrote:
    > Do i just start a new character from the front screen and choose the
    > same server as my current character ?

    Yep, that is what I did.

    --
    /ray
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    So if I unlock Padawan can I keep my character as a bounty hunter and never
    pursue the jedi stuff? I just want to unlock the alternate character...I
    have no interest in becoming Jedi...

    well for now anyway....if they go through with these rumors of changing the
    jedi hunting to lower payouts and no names on the terms maybe I will go Jedi

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    My force bar didn't pop up until i completed the trial....i was told
    that when you become Padawan you can wave you sabre about for about a
    week before you start appearing on the BH terms if you do it after
    that...sorta like a weeks grace ? Getting the novice boxes is quite
    easy it's all high xp after that !
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    I'm in for a visit then !!! LOL ! i read about pub 20 and it's a good
    idea seeing as they want people to group. I did try killing stuff on my
    own but didn't even get 1 xp point so you have to wave you l/s about to
    get anywhere. i Have kept my Master pistoleer and Rifle 0040 and
    carbine 0400 which gives me max ranged defence so if i do get pulled by
    a BH i stand some sort of chance depending on how good he is.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "Pece via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> wrote in message
    > So if I unlock Padawan can I keep my character as a bounty hunter and
    never
    > pursue the jedi stuff? I just want to unlock the alternate character...I
    > have no interest in becoming Jedi...
    >
    > well for now anyway....if they go through with these rumors of changing
    the
    > jedi hunting to lower payouts and no names on the terms maybe I will go
    Jedi

    As far as I know yes you can, just never start waving that light saber
    around or use your force powers. I think you'll still have a force bar
    though that pops up during the trials at some point.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    "Eerfa" <andy.sheppard@total.co.uk> wrote in message
    > My force bar didn't pop up until i completed the trial....i was told
    > that when you become Padawan you can wave you sabre about for about a
    > week before you start appearing on the BH terms if you do it after
    > that...sorta like a weeks grace ? Getting the novice boxes is quite
    > easy it's all high xp after that !

    There is no grace period. If you start waving your saber about and either
    NPC's or players see it you will get vis.

    How do I know. I was killed by 3 BH 1 day after geting Padawan.

    Good news is that Pub 20 (due out on the 19th) will remove vis from group
    members
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    Yeah Publish 20....Might just make me give up Bounty Hunter after 6 long
    months....guess I'll try it and see...that no name business is crazy. So ok..
    ...I have 4 boxes of FS Ranged Speed and acouple of accuracy....do I need to
    fill a certain amount of this before I do Millache? Or do I just need to get
    a quest for it and do it? And if so where do I get the quest? I've never
    bothered to pursue it cuz I thought I never wanted to become jedi...but that
    alt character is sounding good.....I want a vendor!

  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    To get to the battle with Melichae (Village Exit Quest) you must have
    unlocked and filled 6 complete lines of Force Sensitive Skills (total of 24
    boxes in 6 skill lines). Once you've done that, wait for the Old Man to
    approach you again and you'll receive a mission and a waypoint to
    Mellichae's camp. It will normally be within 1-2 Km of your present
    location when you meet the Old Man. Once you defeat Mellichae, you can
    start the Padawan Trials. During the Paddy Trials, you'll become a Jedi
    Initiate and construct a training saber. Once you complete the Trials, you
    become a Jedi Padawan and receive the 2nd Character Slot.

    At this point you can do whatever you want with both characters, general
    folklore says that you shouldn't delete the original character but I don't
    know if that's really the case or not. There used to be a bug where you
    couldn't drop any Jedi levels or FS skill boxes on the first character, I
    don't know if that's still the case or not. You may be stuck with the 24
    boxes of FS Skills. But if you don't want to go any further into Jedi-hood
    with your first character, you don't have to. If you want to, you can get
    your new 2nd Char slot Force Sensitive and on the path to Jedi as well. You
    can have 2 Jedi on one account if you really want. You will not get any
    additional Char slots by finishing the Paddy trials on the 2nd Slot though.

    Hope that helps

    Ovos Bar-erras
    Lowca Galaxy

    > Yeah Publish 20....Might just make me give up Bounty Hunter after 6 long
    > months....guess I'll try it and see...that no name business is crazy. So
    > ok..
    > ..I have 4 boxes of FS Ranged Speed and acouple of accuracy....do I need
    > fill a certain amount of this before I do Millache? Or do I just need to
    > get
    > a quest for it and do it? And if so where do I get the quest? I've never
    > bothered to pursue it cuz I thought I never wanted to become jedi...but
    > that
    > alt character is sounding good.....I want a vendor!

  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?)

    I setup my alt char last night and made him a master artisan, so i can
    use jedi for combat when i feel like it and make a shed load of cash
    from the alt char, there seems to be a shortage of artisan's on farstar
    and i've been selling vehicles for 20k a pop and making 2 to 3 million
    every week amongst other stuff. Then transfer the money to my jedi if
    he needs it.

Games Video Games