i ran small ftt on prime 95 for 4 hours. i get 66-68 degrees. are they good? and also, will adding voltages on the qpi, pll yiled better stability? therefore i will be able to lower my cpu voltage? am i correct?
cpu multi: 20x
cpu vcore: 1.20(bios), 1.184(cpu-z)
dram voltage: 1.5v (rated voltage of pi series 1600)
all other settings on auto.
ran stable for 4 hrs of prime95 and 1hr of auto on occt.
1. asus turboV registered qpi/dram of 1.25000 ... - is this ok? or should it be lower?
2. cpu pll left auto - is this ok too? or should be upped quite a bit?
3. i'm having a max temp of 70,69,70,69 on coretemp after all stress test. ambient temp=29-30 degrees - are these good temps?
4. dram settings were on auto and it won't automatically enter the products advertised settings, what should i do?
5. last question, is there a way i could lower vcore while maintaning stability?
---> like playing with qpi/dram, cpu pll, ioh, ich?
All looks fine, temps are fine, as for dram, try stick to products specs, but dont worry too much.. what are the advertised and your current specs for the dimms?
As for voltages... the lower and fully stable the better