I was attempting to re-up my sub today but then.....

Mulligan

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

No matter what I try I cannot get to an update subscription
page....everytime I login it recognizes my info but takes me to a new
account activation which asks for your code on the back of the game case.
Now I know this isn't right and when I type it in I get code already used(by
me). Help! Did they change the subscription process? Is there some web
page I must visit to activate my account??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dave

Mulligan

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

"Mulligan" <davewilson69@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> No matter what I try I cannot get to an update subscription
> page....everytime I login it recognizes my info but takes me to a new
> account activation which asks for your code on the back of the game case.
> Now I know this isn't right and when I type it in I get code already
used(by
> me). Help! Did they change the subscription process? Is there some web
> page I must visit to activate my account??
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Dave

Whooops! Nevermind...my use name was wrong, it seems that I was using my
Planetside name which threw everything out of wack :)

Dave

TRENDING THREADS