Padawan to Knight

How do you go from Padawan to Jedi Knight, i know there are trils but
what do you have to have to qualify for it ?

Actually, once you make Padawan, there are no more trials until you're more
or less Full Template. It's simply a matter of mind-numbing grinding. If
you think the FS Grind is bad, you haven't seen anything.

At present, it's impossible to become a Knight as the FRS is turned off.
The only Knights are those that made Knight before the CU, and at this
point, they're a Knight in name only. Everyone right now is a Padawan; only
difference is if they're grinding or FT. We have no idea when the new FRS
will go in. Until it goes in, no one knows what type of trials may or may
not be included.

One would hope that there will actually be some Role Playing on at least
non-violent quests involved, but... We shall see.

Thanks

The Bar-erras Clan
Lowca Galaxy

"Slice" <orlac@sree.org> wrote in message

> "Eerfa" <andy.sheppard@total.co.uk> wrote in message
>> How do you go from Padawan to Jedi Knight, i know there are trils but
>> what do you have to have to qualify for it ?
>>

> http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Forcesensitive&message.id=15405

I didn't know it was linked to that, thanks.

Cheers guys !, i am going to get the Obi Wan expansion even though i
haven't got the Wookie one. I'm a long way off full template, i'm still
just holding onto Master Pistoleer by the skin of my skill points !
curren't template is ...i have all the novice boxes for the 200 force
and l/s 1142, Def 1100 and healing 1000 i've just got the 4th box on
double bladed l/s so going to start on defender 2200 next. It will be a
while but i just want my char to be good in combat a little so i can do
some quests, hunting Bantha's everyday is getting boring. My Alt is a
Master Artisan and all i seem to make these days is swoops, i put 30 on
the bazaar a day and they all go can't keep up with demand ! or try
anything else i have nov chef which i use for some food for my jedi.

Eerfa,

In order to qualify for Knight, the first thing you must do is wait until
November 1. That's when the FRS (Force Rank System) will finally be put
into effect again after many months (basically since the week of the
infamous Combat Upgrade). With the release of the new expansion "The Trials
of Obi Wan" padawans can once again work toward Knight.

In order to qualify for the Knight Trials I believe you must have all but 11
skill points used on jedi skills and have X amount of level 4 boxes. So
basically, if you're templated, you should qualify for the trials (assuming
they're sticking with the system after the new expansion).

Hope this was of some help to you.

Daemian Trick
Radiant
"Eerfa" <andy.sheppard@total.co.uk> wrote in message
> How do you go from Padawan to Jedi Knight, i know there are trils but
> what do you have to have to qualify for it ?

what are you talking about?

where did you get this infomation?

"Daemian Trick" <sjbross@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Eerfa,
>
> In order to qualify for Knight, the first thing you must do is wait until
> November 1. That's when the FRS (Force Rank System) will finally be put
> into effect again after many months (basically since the week of the
> infamous Combat Upgrade). With the release of the new expansion "The
> Trials of Obi Wan" padawans can once again work toward Knight.
>
> In order to qualify for the Knight Trials I believe you must have all but
> 11 skill points used on jedi skills and have X amount of level 4 boxes.
> So basically, if you're templated, you should qualify for the trials
> (assuming they're sticking with the system after the new expansion).
>
> Hope this was of some help to you.
>

> Daemian Trick
> Radiant
> "Eerfa" <andy.sheppard@total.co.uk> wrote in message
>> How do you go from Padawan to Jedi Knight, i know there are trils but
>> what do you have to have to qualify for it ?

I might get the wookie expansion tonight when i logon, my Artisan can
then go mining for ore for the vehicle repair kits which are need now.
I haven't done half the quests on normal swg !