Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

I run XP. I got a message to update Zone Alarm only to find that the
personal version is no longer free. Did this happen to anyone else?

i dont know about that, i have zone alarm free and they just up dated my
version to the lastest one and didnt say anything about having to pay
--
xp-pro,sp2,ff1.0.6,40gb,380mb
vig mobo,900gz,

Pete@nospam.com wrote:
> I run XP. I got a message to update Zone Alarm only to find that the
> personal version is no longer free. Did this happen to anyone else?

According to their website it is still free. You can find the download
for the free version at
http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/company/products/znalm/freeDownload.jsp.
For a comparison of the free version vs their other products see
http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/company/products/znalm/comparison.jsp.
--
Tom Porterfield
MS-MVP Windows

In news:2liWe.657$jS.584@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com,
Pete@nospam.com <Pete@nospam.com> typed:

> I run XP. I got a message to update Zone Alarm only to find
> that the
> personal version is no longer free. Did this happen to anyone
> else?

No, you're mistaken. ZA comes in several versions, and they still
include a free one. I use it here, and just upgraded my three
machines to the latest version.

Please reply to the newsgroup

Still free for non-business users.

Scroll down to the bottom of the following site:-

http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/home.jsp