Antec 1200
Antec CP-850
Phenom II X4 BE 965 C3
MSI-790FX GD70
4GB (2x2GB) OCZ Black Edition RAM
XFX Radeon 5770
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

Very awesome and I love it.

Now...how do I benchmark it? I see all these websites showing the Dragon Age and Crysis and ______ FPS but other than CTRL +R in WoW I have no idea how to access that info. Are all the review and benchmarking websites just using FRAPS? What about 3DMark Vantage? What about my CPU and RAM? Ahh! Where do I start?! Actually, I'd like to start benchmarking in games because that's what I like and it seems like a good place to start. Advice? Thanks!

Solution
You should google things like "crysis benchmark" and 3dmark vantage to find the programs themselves.

The most used program is 3dmark. So if you want to have a score to compare to others then you will probably want to use this.

3dmark vantage for an overall benchmark

HDtune for hard drive
Crysis benchmark tool for video card

you can do normal tasks to test it, for example file conversions and virus scans, involve the cpu. games and rendering involve everything. booting involves storage...etc
Taken from this thread:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/274000-28-benchmark-good-software

overshocked

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2009
You should google things like "crysis benchmark" and 3dmark vantage to find the programs themselves.

The most used program is 3dmark. So if you want to have a score to compare to others then you will probably want to use this.

3dmark vantage for an overall benchmark

HDtune for hard drive
Crysis benchmark tool for video card

you can do normal tasks to test it, for example file conversions and virus scans, involve the cpu. games and rendering involve everything. booting involves storage...etc
Taken from this thread:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/274000-28-benchmark-good-software

Solution