Anyone know where the NPC is for the Freelance pilot quests ?

Thanks, i have got the basic one box novice but wasn't sure where ot
get extra missions from. I'm going to load the wookie world tonight and
go mining.

Pilot Quests?
Smuggler pilot trainer is in the back of cantina Mos Eisley.
you then move on to Lucky Despot, other cantina in Mos Eisley. you have to
go to Jabba's palace for further training. Forget after that. your master
pilot trainer is in hotel in daoba guerful(i think).
RSF is in Theed palace. I beleive there are a couple there.
as for Corsec, I have no idea who you get missions from.

"Eerfa" <andy.sheppard@total.co.uk> wrote in message
> Anyone know where the NPC is for the Freelance pilot quests ?

did you get novice from trehla in mos eisley?
if so, you should go back to her and ask to know more about piloting.
when jtl came out you were given choices on which faction you wanted to
pilot for. you were then taken by the system to planet of the pilot trainer
who would teach you novice pilot.

"Atomic Punk" <ggarza@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> as for Corsec, I have no idea who you get missions from.

Go out of Coronet starport, past the fountain and crafting stations, down
the street toward the park and shuttleport. There is a guildhall to your
left on that street. The CorSec recruiter is in there. Also a relative of
Han Solo who gives some ground quests.