There hasn't been a new thread started in this group for several
days??? Did the group die???

Did the game die???

group = dead, game = still kicking and fun

<Skinner1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> There hasn't been a new thread started in this group for several
> days??? Did the group die???
>
> Did the game die???

I do ! i always have a few questions after i scan the other
forums....people are very helpfull. I scan it a couple of times a day
at work, during my lunch break of course !

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

The game is still alive and kicking, but the people posting don't bother
posting here much.
<Skinner1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> There hasn't been a new thread started in this group for several
> days??? Did the group die???
>
> Did the game die???

kas

Distinguished
May 8, 2005

<Skinner1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> There hasn't been a new thread started in this group for several
> days??? Did the group die???
>
> Did the game die???

Game is still alive and kicking (actually seems to be getting more lively
again lately was quiet for a little while).
Group = pretty dead tho some of us still read it and respond now and then
(maybe we are too busy playing? :p)