Sign in with
Your question

Will intel i7 920 cpu bottleneck 4870 x2??? - Page 2

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
a b à CPUs
November 23, 2008 5:53:51 PM

Homeboy2 said:
All hail Crashman! Blessed be his name! Lord of the Forums!

No thanks, I have enough titles to deal with. But I would like to nominate you "Forum Homeboy".
November 23, 2008 7:03:40 PM

Homey dont play dat. :non:  :D 
November 23, 2008 8:18:49 PM

Child
Related resources
November 23, 2008 9:20:34 PM

why dont you and crash go get a room?
November 23, 2008 9:23:05 PM

Good lord, can this thread be locked?
a b U Graphics card
November 23, 2008 9:26:24 PM

Good idea, ... nevermind, just, yea good idea
a b U Graphics card
a b à CPUs
November 23, 2008 9:56:28 PM

WTF happened to this thread?
November 24, 2008 1:08:58 AM

Zorg said:
FrozenGpu and spathotan don't argue with Crashman unless you feel like a man.

I'm not saying don't argue with him, but be sure ....

All I said was don't piss on roadrunner197069 parade, you guys chose to move on that. I don't understand that.

Can't we all get along. [no smileys]

First of all if I so much as say anything you should thank the gods that I did so.

For the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Amen!

Can I get a hallelujah?

P.S. WTF are you guys even talking about? I really didn't think anybody was disrespecting anybody, besides it's a public forum, so if you can't take what other people say in stride, then you shouldn't be on here in the first place. Me and Crashman go so far back I can't even remember how far :lol:  , so he knows I'm just kidding. :p 

Besides just b/c your political views don't align w/ mine, (Remember the good times, Zorg!) doesn't mean we can't be all nice and civil like w/ each other. ^_^
November 24, 2008 11:20:12 AM

Amen!

Can I get a hallelujah?

P.S. WTF are you guys even talking about? I really didn't think anybody was disrespecting anybody, besides it's a public forum, so if you can't take what other people say in stride, then you shouldn't be on here in the first place. Me and Crashman go so far back I can't even remember how far :lol: , so he knows I'm just kidding. :p

Besides just b/c your political views don't align w/ mine, (Remember the good times, Zorg!) doesn't mean we can't be all nice and civil like w/ each other. ^_^[/quotemsg said:

Hallelujah! Just joking myself! lighten up, no hard feelings :hello: 
November 25, 2008 3:47:58 AM

Well good to see some people are reasonable and have a sense of humor.
      • 2 / 2
!