New Company- New Insane Computer!

m77

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2008
what about this?

http://www.hardcorecomputer.com/Index.aspx

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/fea...corepc_reactor

this thing is just beyond cool.
i hope it inspires some other companies to come out with "new" and more "innovative" products.

they say it is totally modular, designed with upgradeability in mind. the Ram is "Mil-spec".

only downer i see is that they are a new company and if they don't make it, no more customer support/ warranty. and with the economy looking a bit fragile,, well who knows.

i have been looking at VooDoo, Digital Storm Online, Alienware, Falcon Northwest and all the rest,,, i dont think anything on the market right now compares to this awesomeness.

Comments?
Comments?

G

totally modular... if you think about all pcs are modular...

any completely submersed in liquid?

seems kinda stupid to me... decent air will do you well.. and then a high end liquid cooling system will do you better... whats the point of it... I just think its a waste of money when you could build something with almost identical performance for half the price

xnem3s1sx

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2008
Thogrom, look how closely placed the 3 GTX 280's are... that's pretty ridiculous, and I'd be perfectly willing to bet that the motherboard temps are a hell of a lot lower than yours.

G

I should care why? having low Mobo temps basically does nothing for you... except maybe .2 C off of your cpu and gpu...

If you want to go out and waste your money so you can get 5 C cooler on a piece of hardware where temperature doesn't really affect anything... go do it... I bet you the amount you paid for it... that you'll think it was a total waste of money... that is unless you have too much money in the first place

noobe1981

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2008
Personally I love the case, and would love to have it. But no way would I pay that for a computer. Which is why I don't buy prebuilt. Now if they sold the case and liquid stand alone then they would have my business once I start building my next computer lol.

G

but as far as i now they can't... everything i see there is basically custom... you'd have to redesign the thing... at which point you'd start encroaching on the expensive price tag bit