other os on Palm (T3)

April 9, 2005 11:44:11 PM

hi...
is it possible to install an other OS (e.g.Linux) on my Palm Tungsten T3.
.... or on an other palm-pda?

thx

More about : palm

Anonymous
April 9, 2005 11:56:59 PM

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 19:44:11 +0200, Alexander Widera wrote:

> ll an other OS (e.g.Linux) on my Palm Tungsten T3.
> ... or on an other palm-pda?

Maby it's possible, there is a project for the Palm Tungsten E
http://palmtelinux.sourceforge.net/ if it works on a Tungsten T3, I
don't know. You should try it out.

I'm currently working on making a Linux kernel work on a Palm Zire 31. But
as you may saw, I'm looking for a bootloader.

But I hope it works,

Greets,

Sander van Kasteel
!