serial number (not copied game)

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 1, 2005 7:42:11 PM

hi

bought this for my gf for xmas

its a bundled pack with sims and sims city

tried serial number for sims on back of instructions booklet and it says it
is invalid

any ideas?
Anonymous
January 1, 2005 8:08:15 PM

Is there a number on the back of the actual cd case?
That's where mine was.

--
C.
Anonymous

"bill" <bill@microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
> hi
>
> bought this for my gf for xmas
>
> its a bundled pack with sims and sims city
>
> tried serial number for sims on back of instructions booklet and it says
> it
> is invalid
>
> any ideas?

Yeah email eagames.
I did when I bought triple deluxe fr4om the sims and
the codes on the book were wrong, it happens.
You have to fax or email a picture of the booklet(back)
and the receipt you have from the sale. Otherwise you don`t get
the codes.
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 10:14:25 AM

bill waved a magic wand at the 'puter, changed into a moose (OOPS!) -
tried again and came up with:
> hi
>
> bought this for my gf for xmas
>
> its a bundled pack with sims and sims city
>
> tried serial number for sims on back of instructions booklet and it
> says it is invalid
>
> any ideas?

Normally, the number is on the crystal case. Have you looked there?

--
--- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)