serial number (not copied game)

hi

bought this for my gf for xmas

its a bundled pack with sims and sims city

tried serial number for sims on back of instructions booklet and it says it
is invalid

any ideas?
3 answers Last reply
More about serial number copied game

    Is there a number on the back of the actual cd case?
    That's where mine was.

    --
    C.

    "bill" <bill@microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
    > hi
    >
    > bought this for my gf for xmas
    >
    > its a bundled pack with sims and sims city
    >
    > tried serial number for sims on back of instructions booklet and it says
    > it
    > is invalid
    >
    > any ideas?

    Yeah email eagames.
    I did when I bought triple deluxe fr4om the sims and
    the codes on the book were wrong, it happens.
    You have to fax or email a picture of the booklet(back)
    and the receipt you have from the sale. Otherwise you don`t get
    the codes.

    bill waved a magic wand at the 'puter, changed into a moose (OOPS!) -
    tried again and came up with:
    > hi
    >
    > bought this for my gf for xmas
    >
    > its a bundled pack with sims and sims city
    >
    > tried serial number for sims on back of instructions booklet and it
    > says it is invalid
    >
    > any ideas?

    Normally, the number is on the crystal case. Have you looked there?

    --
    --- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
    Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)

Sims Games Video Games