Attn: Davybear

Did you know you can recolor the frames too for the pictures made with the
new photo studio thing?
I tried it on one I made and it worked.
Only on the Lady on Red one and the Lone Daisy. It looks like SimCity at
night has a separate frame but I cannot find the source for it in simspe.

--
http://www.silvernblue.com/

"Life is what happens when you are busy
doing other things" - John Lennon

> Did you know you can recolor the frames too for the pictures made with the
> new photo studio thing?
> I tried it on one I made and it worked.
> Only on the Lady on Red one and the Lone Daisy. It looks like SimCity at
> night has a separate frame but I cannot find the source for it in simspe.
>

> --
> http://www.silvernblue.com/
>
> "Life is what happens when you are busy
> doing other things" - John Lennon

Was going to try that.
I am glad it works.
Been having fun creating new pics.
I have a preference for Van Gogh and any landscapes.
I came in seconded place in an art compaction doing a oil painting of Van
Gogh's when I was in high school.
Oh, I feel old and today is my birthday.
42 if anyone cares.

"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

>> Did you know you can recolor the frames too for the pictures made with
>> the
>> new photo studio thing?
>> I tried it on one I made and it worked.
>> Only on the Lady on Red one and the Lone Daisy. It looks like SimCity at
>> night has a separate frame but I cannot find the source for it in simspe.
>>

>> --
>> http://www.silvernblue.com/
>>
>> "Life is what happens when you are busy
>> doing other things" - John Lennon
>>

> Was going to try that.
> I am glad it works.
> Been having fun creating new pics.
> I have a preference for Van Gogh and any landscapes.
> I came in seconded place in an art compaction doing a oil painting of Van
> Gogh's when I was in high school.
> Oh, I feel old and today is my birthday.
> 42 if anyone cares.

I should have said.
If any one wants to know how old.
Not cares.

I like being 42.
42 is the answer to everything if you are a sci-fi fan.

> "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
> >> Did you know you can recolor the frames too for the pictures made with
> >> the
> >> new photo studio thing?
> >> I tried it on one I made and it worked.
> >> Only on the Lady on Red one and the Lone Daisy. It looks like SimCity
at
> >> night has a separate frame but I cannot find the source for it in
simspe.

> >> --
> >> http://www.silvernblue.com/
> >>
> >> "Life is what happens when you are busy
> >> doing other things" - John Lennon
> >>

> > Was going to try that.
> > I am glad it works.
> > Been having fun creating new pics.
> > I have a preference for Van Gogh and any landscapes.
> > I came in seconded place in an art compaction doing a oil painting of
Van
> > Gogh's when I was in high school.
> > Oh, I feel old and today is my birthday.
> > 42 if anyone cares.
> >

> I should have said.
> If any one wants to know how old.
> Not cares.
>

> I like being 42.
> 42 is the answer to everything if you are a sci-fi fan.

Happy Birthday from a 45 yr old. I know how you feel :)

"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> > Did you know you can recolor the frames too for the pictures made with
the
> > new photo studio thing?
> > I tried it on one I made and it worked.
> > Only on the Lady on Red one and the Lone Daisy. It looks like SimCity
at
> > night has a separate frame but I cannot find the source for it in
simspe.

> > --
> > http://www.silvernblue.com/
> >
> > "Life is what happens when you are busy
> > doing other things" - John Lennon
> >

> Was going to try that.
> I am glad it works.
> Been having fun creating new pics.
> I have a preference for Van Gogh and any landscapes.
> I came in seconded place in an art compaction doing a oil painting of Van
> Gogh's when I was in high school.
> Oh, I feel old and today is my birthday.
> 42 if anyone cares.

I've made a whole slew myself, all using my original computer art. See I
knew my bryce things would come in handy, lmao!

> "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
>> > Did you know you can recolor the frames too for the pictures made with
> the
>> > new photo studio thing?
>> > I tried it on one I made and it worked.
>> > Only on the Lady on Red one and the Lone Daisy. It looks like SimCity
> at
>> > night has a separate frame but I cannot find the source for it in
> simspe.
>> >

>> > --
>> > http://www.silvernblue.com/
>> >
>> > "Life is what happens when you are busy
>> > doing other things" - John Lennon
>> >

>> Was going to try that.
>> I am glad it works.
>> Been having fun creating new pics.
>> I have a preference for Van Gogh and any landscapes.
>> I came in seconded place in an art compaction doing a oil painting of Van
>> Gogh's when I was in high school.
>> Oh, I feel old and today is my birthday.
>> 42 if anyone cares.
>
> I've made a whole slew myself, all using my original computer art. See I
> knew my bryce things would come in handy, lmao!

I can't wait to download them.
Your rugs were the first things I downloaded from LIU,
as soon as I saw Cravze's post on the update.

Oh by the way, I was wrong about a couple of things. You can only change
the frame color for the vertical one. If you edit the square one and the
horizontal one at all they become unusable in the game. Check out the
binaries groups for pics of the paintings I have done, so far.

> > "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
> > the
SimCity
> > at
> > simspe.

> >> Was going to try that.
> >> I am glad it works.
> >> Been having fun creating new pics.
> >> I have a preference for Van Gogh and any landscapes.
> >> I came in seconded place in an art compaction doing a oil painting of
Van
> >> Gogh's when I was in high school.
> >> Oh, I feel old and today is my birthday.
> >> 42 if anyone cares.
> >
> > I've made a whole slew myself, all using my original computer art. See
> > knew my bryce things would come in handy, lmao!
> >

> I can't wait to download them.
> Your rugs were the first things I downloaded from LIU,
> as soon as I saw Cravze's post on the update.

Sage

Distinguished
May 20, 2001

"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in message
>>> Did you know you can recolor the frames too for the pictures made with
>>> the
>>> new photo studio thing?
>>> I tried it on one I made and it worked.
>>> Only on the Lady on Red one and the Lone Daisy. It looks like SimCity
>>> at
>>> night has a separate frame but I cannot find the source for it in
>>> simspe.
>>>

>>> --
>>> http://www.silvernblue.com/
>>>
>>> "Life is what happens when you are busy
>>> doing other things" - John Lennon
>>>

>> Was going to try that.
>> I am glad it works.
>> Been having fun creating new pics.
>> I have a preference for Van Gogh and any landscapes.
>> I came in seconded place in an art compaction doing a oil painting of Van
>> Gogh's when I was in high school.
>> Oh, I feel old and today is my birthday.
>> 42 if anyone cares.
>>

> I should have said.
> If any one wants to know how old.
> Not cares.
>

> I like being 42.
> 42 is the answer to everything if you are a sci-fi fan.

42 is a Good age... Happy Birthday!
Sage

"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> Oh, I feel old and today is my birthday.

Oh, no-no-no. Hold on.. Yes, yes, yes. Birthdays do start feeling like that
after a time, but, strangely, the next day you feel just the same as you
always did.

Don't be afreud to grow old; you are as jung as you feel.

> 42 if anyone cares.

A good decade, the forties. Have fun.
You must be okay if you are playing Sims. 8))

Granny CApple

"Granny Crabapple" <plumjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>

>> Oh, I feel old and today is my birthday.
>
> Oh, no-no-no. Hold on.. Yes, yes, yes. Birthdays do start feeling like
> that after a time, but, strangely, the next day you feel just the same as
> you always did.
>
> Don't be afreud to grow old; you are as jung as you feel.
>

>> 42 if anyone cares.
>>

> A good decade, the forties. Have fun.
> You must be okay if you are playing Sims. 8))
>
> Granny CApple

I like the Jung reference.
I have a BA in Psychology.

> "Granny Crabapple" <plumjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> Oh, I feel old and today is my birthday.
>>
>> Oh, no-no-no. Hold on.. Yes, yes, yes. Birthdays do start feeling like
>> that after a time, but, strangely, the next day you feel just the same as
>> you always did.
>>
>> Don't be afreud to grow old; you are as jung as you feel.
>>

>>> 42 if anyone cares.
>>>

>> A good decade, the forties. Have fun.
>> You must be okay if you are playing Sims. 8))
>>
>> Granny CApple
>>

> I like the Jung reference.
> I have a BA in Psychology.

And missing the Freud reference was a Freudian slip.
LOL

>> I like the Jung reference.
>> I have a BA in Psychology.
>>>
> And missing the Freud reference was a Freudian slip.
> LOL

Yawk! Yawk!!!!! 8))))))))))

Tried to make some 'brain got adlered?' reply but it wouldn;t work.
bad sign when you start making bad puns this early in the morning.

GCA

> "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I like the Jung reference.
>>> I have a BA in Psychology.
>>>>
>> And missing the Freud reference was a Freudian slip.
>> LOL
>>
> Yawk! Yawk!!!!! 8))))))))))
>
> Tried to make some 'brain got adlered?' reply but it wouldn;t work.
> bad sign when you start making bad puns this early in the morning.
>
> GCA

Might have worked as I tend to drink to much Herradura Tequila when I am
posting to newsgroups.

somebody

"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> Was going to try that.
> I am glad it works.
> Been having fun creating new pics.
> I have a preference for Van Gogh and any landscapes.
> I came in seconded place in an art compaction doing a oil painting of
> Van Gogh's when I was in high school.
> Oh, I feel old and today is my birthday.
> 42 if anyone cares.

Oh to be 42 again & know what I know now! LOL

Happy Birthday Davybear & hope you have many many more GOOD ones!!!

somebody

Well...I was born on 22nd of April...which is Jack Nicholson's birthday
hehe
We are one day before Shakespeare (allegedly) and I believe Lenin was born
on the 22nd too..

This year I turn 26
!!
oh my stars!

Happy Birthday DaveyBear!
Hope everything goes peachy for you this week!

--
- D

<snip>

Davybear waved a magic wand at the 'puter, changed into a moose (OOPS!)
- tried again and came up with:
> And missing the Freud reference was a Freudian slip.
> LOL

....and here I always thought that a freudian slip was where you parked a
freudian sloop...

--
--- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)

> Davybear wrote:

> Was going to try that.
> I am glad it works.
> Been having fun creating new pics.
> I have a preference for Van Gogh and any landscapes.
> I came in seconded place in an art compaction doing a oil painting of
> Van Gogh's when I was in high school.
> Oh, I feel old and today is my birthday.
> 42 if anyone cares.

Happy Birthday Davybear, what's it like to be 42
(I forget) LOL

--
----Sandra
Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Davybear wrote:
> Was going to try that.
> I am glad it works.
> Been having fun creating new pics.
> I have a preference for Van Gogh and any landscapes.
> I came in seconded place in an art compaction doing a oil painting of Van
> Gogh's when I was in high school.
> Oh, I feel old and today is my birthday.
> 42 if anyone cares.

Happy belated birthday, Davybear!