I recently added a second drive to my computer. The device manager shows it
as installed and functioning properly. But when I go to my computer it
doesn't appear. How do I get it to appear on the page that opens when I open
my computer?

Thank you,

Trader Chuck

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

After you installed the drive did you partition and/or format it? Start >
Run > diskmgmt.msc will bring up the Disk Management console.

"Trader Chuck" <TraderChuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently added a second drive to my computer. The device manager shows it
> as installed and functioning properly. But when I go to my computer it
> doesn't appear. How do I get it to appear on the page that opens when I
> open
> my computer?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Trader Chuck

map

Trader Chuck wrote:
> I recently added a second drive to my computer. The device manager
> shows it as installed and functioning properly. But when I go to my
> computer it doesn't appear. How do I get it to appear on the page
> that opens when I open my computer?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Trader Chuck

Do you have tweakiu installed?