Missing drive in my computer

I recently added a second drive to my computer. The device manager shows it
as installed and functioning properly. But when I go to my computer it
doesn't appear. How do I get it to appear on the page that opens when I open
my computer?

Thank you,

Trader Chuck
2 answers Last reply
More about missing drive computer

    After you installed the drive did you partition and/or format it? Start >
    Run > diskmgmt.msc will bring up the Disk Management console.

    Trader Chuck wrote:
    > I recently added a second drive to my computer. The device manager
    > shows it as installed and functioning properly. But when I go to my
    > computer it doesn't appear. How do I get it to appear on the page
    > that opens when I open my computer?
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Trader Chuck

    Do you have tweakiu installed?