Missing drive in my computer

September 16, 2005 4:16:02 PM

I recently added a second drive to my computer. The device manager shows it
as installed and functioning properly. But when I go to my computer it
doesn't appear. How do I get it to appear on the page that opens when I open
my computer?

Thank you,

Trader Chuck

More about : missing drive computer

September 16, 2005 4:19:43 PM

After you installed the drive did you partition and/or format it? Start >
Run > diskmgmt.msc will bring up the Disk Management console.

"Trader Chuck" <TraderChuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently added a second drive to my computer. The device manager shows it
> as installed and functioning properly. But when I go to my computer it
> doesn't appear. How do I get it to appear on the page that opens when I
> open
> my computer?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Trader Chuck
September 16, 2005 9:24:56 PM

Trader Chuck wrote:
> I recently added a second drive to my computer. The device manager
> shows it as installed and functioning properly. But when I go to my
> computer it doesn't appear. How do I get it to appear on the page
> that opens when I open my computer?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Trader Chuck

Do you have tweakiu installed?