Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Help!!!! Sims 2

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 4:50:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

The wife is stuck in the Love Tub with another woman.

They are stuck on cuddle. I saved the game when they were in the tub,
and came back and restarted, and they are still there. Cannot make
her do anything.

I then waited for her to die and she won't even do that. She's been
there for days.

Help!!!

More about : sims

January 3, 2005 1:42:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Try using the moveobjects on cheat to delete her, save the game and
exit..then re-enter the game to see if she's back to normal.

wrestleantares wrote:
> The wife is stuck in the Love Tub with another woman.
>
> They are stuck on cuddle. I saved the game when they were in the tub,
> and came back and restarted, and they are still there. Cannot make
> her do anything.
>
> I then waited for her to die and she won't even do that. She's been
> there for days.
>
> Help!!!



--
Nicole
yahooIM: girlsmeg
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 1:48:44 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

>Try using the moveobjects on cheat to delete her, save the game and
>exit..then re-enter the game to see if she's back to normal.
>
>wrestleantares wrote:
>> The wife is stuck in the Love Tub with another woman.
>>
>> They are stuck on cuddle. I saved the game when they were in the tub,
>> and came back and restarted, and they are still there. Cannot make
>> her do anything.
>>
>> I then waited for her to die and she won't even do that. She's been
>> there for days.
>>
>> Help!!!


TY Nicole. It worked. I have not tried any cheat codes at all. But
that's one I will keep on.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 1:48:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"wrestleantares" <padams27@bellcalsouth.net> wrote in message
news:m3ght0d67tnp0fppj7m5u94dobhots8l4a@4ax.com...
> >Try using the moveobjects on cheat to delete her, save the game and
> >exit..then re-enter the game to see if she's back to normal.
> >
> >wrestleantares wrote:
> >> The wife is stuck in the Love Tub with another woman.
> >>
> >> They are stuck on cuddle. I saved the game when they were in the tub,
> >> and came back and restarted, and they are still there. Cannot make
> >> her do anything.
> >>
> >> I then waited for her to die and she won't even do that. She's been
> >> there for days.
> >>
> >> Help!!!
>
>
> TY Nicole. It worked. I have not tried any cheat codes at all. But
> that's one I will keep on.

Cheat codes are our friends. :) 
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 11:45:28 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

> Try using the moveobjects on cheat to delete her

>>I have not tried any cheat codes at all. But
that's one I will keep on.

Don't 'keep it on' indefinitely or you can run into some problems, if I
remember correctly. After using it, type moveobjects off. Use this cheat
only when needed. :) 
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 5:27:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Dumb question, but if you forget to turn it off and close, does it stay on?
"Cog" <Cognito@NoJunk.com> wrote in message
news:IIsCd.4879$nr3.2524@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com...
>
>> Try using the moveobjects on cheat to delete her
>
>>>I have not tried any cheat codes at all. But
> that's one I will keep on.
>
> Don't 'keep it on' indefinitely or you can run into some problems, if I
> remember correctly. After using it, type moveobjects off. Use this cheat
> only when needed. :) 
>
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 5:27:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Nancy Scott" <nanschellscott@sprintmail.com> wrote in message
news:bJxCd.167$W32.30@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> Dumb question, but if you forget to turn it off and close, does it stay
> on?
>
Yes

Gareeth
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 8:57:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

"Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:34013lF469575U1@individual.net...
>
> "Nancy Scott" <nanschellscott@sprintmail.com> wrote in message
> news:bJxCd.167$W32.30@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>> Dumb question, but if you forget to turn it off and close, does it stay
>> on?
>>
> Yes
>
> Gareeth
>
Thanks. I had to put a postit on the computer to remind me. Had a visitor
who wouldn't go and used it without turning off.
March 29, 2008 10:06:27 PM

Hi!

I am new to sims 2 and this same thing happened to me. The difference is it happened in ca vacation lot Three Lakes Cabin. The sim is now red on hunger, bladder and hygiene. I tried the moveobjects on cheat but since it is in a vacation lot, it does not work. Please help.

Thanks!
May 4, 2008 10:44:01 PM

Try not to save the game, but exit to windows immediatelly. That's how i fix the problem. Try it, and tips dont wait to save until you want to end the game. But try to save the game every 5 minutes (if possible).
!