The wife is stuck in the Love Tub with another woman.

They are stuck on cuddle. I saved the game when they were in the tub,
and came back and restarted, and they are still there. Cannot make
her do anything.

I then waited for her to die and she won't even do that. She's been
there for days.

Help!!!

nicole

Try using the moveobjects on cheat to delete her, save the game and
exit..then re-enter the game to see if she's back to normal.

--
Nicole
yahooIM: girlsmeg

>Try using the moveobjects on cheat to delete her, save the game and
>exit..then re-enter the game to see if she's back to normal.
>
>wrestleantares wrote:
>> The wife is stuck in the Love Tub with another woman.
>>
>> They are stuck on cuddle. I saved the game when they were in the tub,
>> and came back and restarted, and they are still there. Cannot make
>> her do anything.
>>
>> I then waited for her to die and she won't even do that. She's been
>> there for days.
>>
>> Help!!!

TY Nicole. It worked. I have not tried any cheat codes at all. But
that's one I will keep on.

"wrestleantares" <padams27@bellcalsouth.net> wrote in message
> >Try using the moveobjects on cheat to delete her, save the game and
> >exit..then re-enter the game to see if she's back to normal.
> >
> >wrestleantares wrote:
> >> The wife is stuck in the Love Tub with another woman.
> >>
> >> They are stuck on cuddle. I saved the game when they were in the tub,
> >> and came back and restarted, and they are still there. Cannot make
> >> her do anything.
> >>
> >> I then waited for her to die and she won't even do that. She's been
> >> there for days.
> >>
> >> Help!!!
>

> TY Nicole. It worked. I have not tried any cheat codes at all. But
> that's one I will keep on.

Cheat codes are our friends. :)

> Try using the moveobjects on cheat to delete her

>>I have not tried any cheat codes at all. But
that's one I will keep on.

Don't 'keep it on' indefinitely or you can run into some problems, if I
remember correctly. After using it, type moveobjects off. Use this cheat
only when needed. :)

Dumb question, but if you forget to turn it off and close, does it stay on?

"Nancy Scott" <nanschellscott@sprintmail.com> wrote in message
> Dumb question, but if you forget to turn it off and close, does it stay
> on?

Yes

Gareeth

> "Nancy Scott" <nanschellscott@sprintmail.com> wrote in message
>> Dumb question, but if you forget to turn it off and close, does it stay
>> on?
>>
> Yes
>
> Gareeth

Thanks. I had to put a postit on the computer to remind me. Had a visitor
who wouldn't go and used it without turning off.

Bon Voyage

Hi!

I am new to sims 2 and this same thing happened to me. The difference is it happened in ca vacation lot Three Lakes Cabin. The sim is now red on hunger, bladder and hygiene. I tried the moveobjects on cheat but since it is in a vacation lot, it does not work. Please help.

Thanks!

r352alit

Try not to save the game, but exit to windows immediatelly. That's how i fix the problem. Try it, and tips dont wait to save until you want to end the game. But try to save the game every 5 minutes (if possible).