Help!!!! Sims 2

The wife is stuck in the Love Tub with another woman.

They are stuck on cuddle. I saved the game when they were in the tub,
and came back and restarted, and they are still there. Cannot make
her do anything.

I then waited for her to die and she won't even do that. She's been
there for days.

Help!!!
9 answers Last reply
More about help sims

    Try using the moveobjects on cheat to delete her, save the game and
    exit..then re-enter the game to see if she's back to normal.

    --
    Nicole
    yahooIM: girlsmeg

    >Try using the moveobjects on cheat to delete her, save the game and
    >exit..then re-enter the game to see if she's back to normal.
    >
    >wrestleantares wrote:
    >> The wife is stuck in the Love Tub with another woman.
    >>
    >> They are stuck on cuddle. I saved the game when they were in the tub,
    >> and came back and restarted, and they are still there. Cannot make
    >> her do anything.
    >>
    >> I then waited for her to die and she won't even do that. She's been
    >> there for days.
    >>
    >> Help!!!

    TY Nicole. It worked. I have not tried any cheat codes at all. But
    that's one I will keep on.

    "wrestleantares" <padams27@bellcalsouth.net> wrote in message
    > >Try using the moveobjects on cheat to delete her, save the game and
    > >exit..then re-enter the game to see if she's back to normal.
    > >
    > >wrestleantares wrote:
    > >> The wife is stuck in the Love Tub with another woman.
    > >>
    > >> They are stuck on cuddle. I saved the game when they were in the tub,
    > >> and came back and restarted, and they are still there. Cannot make
    > >> her do anything.
    > >>
    > >> I then waited for her to die and she won't even do that. She's been
    > >> there for days.
    > >>
    > >> Help!!!
    >

    > TY Nicole. It worked. I have not tried any cheat codes at all. But
    > that's one I will keep on.

    Cheat codes are our friends. :)

    > Try using the moveobjects on cheat to delete her

    >>I have not tried any cheat codes at all. But
    that's one I will keep on.

    Don't 'keep it on' indefinitely or you can run into some problems, if I
    remember correctly. After using it, type moveobjects off. Use this cheat
    only when needed. :)

    Dumb question, but if you forget to turn it off and close, does it stay on?

    "Nancy Scott" <nanschellscott@sprintmail.com> wrote in message
    > Dumb question, but if you forget to turn it off and close, does it stay
    > on?

    Yes

    Gareeth

    > "Nancy Scott" <nanschellscott@sprintmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Dumb question, but if you forget to turn it off and close, does it stay
    >> on?
    >>
    > Yes
    >
    > Gareeth

    Thanks. I had to put a postit on the computer to remind me. Had a visitor
    who wouldn't go and used it without turning off.
  8. Hi!

    I am new to sims 2 and this same thing happened to me. The difference is it happened in ca vacation lot Three Lakes Cabin. The sim is now red on hunger, bladder and hygiene. I tried the moveobjects on cheat but since it is in a vacation lot, it does not work. Please help.

    Thanks!
  9. Try not to save the game, but exit to windows immediatelly. That's how i fix the problem. Try it, and tips dont wait to save until you want to end the game. But try to save the game every 5 minutes (if possible).

Sims Games Video Games