Viewing photos on desktop

Is there a way to open more than one photo at a time on my desktop? Windows
2000 allowed me to do this, but the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer in XP only
opens one picture at a time. I need a very basic application to open multiple
photos on my desktop.
2 answers Last reply
More about viewing photos desktop

    In news:77A62F11-3FBE-4A19-AB63-8E692A8D9F7F@microsoft.com,
    Margie <Margie@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

    > Is there a way to open more than one photo at a time on my
    > desktop?
    > Windows 2000 allowed me to do this, but the Windows Picture and
    > Fax
    > Viewer in XP only opens one picture at a time. I need a very
    > basic
    > application to open multiple photos on my desktop.

    There are lots of ways to do this. As a single example, use the
    free Irfanview and open multiple instances of it.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    Hi Margie,

    You can try also try opening photos in Internet Explorer. In this way you
    can have multiple photos on the desktop.

    Best of luck,

    Jose Francisco
    jose@xpsource.com or josefarrugia@gmail.com
    XPSource - http://www.xpsource.com

    "Margie" <Margie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to open more than one photo at a time on my desktop?
    > Windows
    > 2000 allowed me to do this, but the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer in XP
    > only
    > opens one picture at a time. I need a very basic application to open
    > multiple
    > photos on my desktop.

Desktops Microsoft Windows XP