Viewing photos on desktop

September 17, 2005 12:05:02 AM

Is there a way to open more than one photo at a time on my desktop? Windows
2000 allowed me to do this, but the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer in XP only
opens one picture at a time. I need a very basic application to open multiple
photos on my desktop.

More about : viewing photos desktop

Anonymous
September 17, 2005 1:07:16 AM

In news:77A62F11-3FBE-4A19-AB63-8E692A8D9F7F@microsoft.com,
Margie <Margie@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> Is there a way to open more than one photo at a time on my
> desktop?
> Windows 2000 allowed me to do this, but the Windows Picture and
> Fax
> Viewer in XP only opens one picture at a time. I need a very
> basic
> application to open multiple photos on my desktop.

There are lots of ways to do this. As a single example, use the
free Irfanview and open multiple instances of it.

Please reply to the newsgroup
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 1:31:26 PM

Hi Margie,

You can try also try opening photos in Internet Explorer. In this way you
can have multiple photos on the desktop.

Best of luck,

Jose Francisco
jose@xpsource.com or josefarrugia@gmail.com
XPSource - http://www.xpsource.com