  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
January 3, 2005 12:07:25 AM

I have a family of 6 sims,and I want to move only 4 out.I want the
separated 4 to move into the same house.How do I do this?
Any help appreciated.
Munch.

More about : sims newbie question

Anonymous
January 3, 2005 8:36:59 AM

When you choose Move Out via computer (I think it's an option in the paper
too), you will get the option of who you want to take with you. They will be
in the family bin as one family & you can move them somewhere else together.
The bad news is that no matter how many you take with you, or how much money
the family has, the new family only gets the standard $20k to start.

Chris

"munch simmons" <hibbasimmons@webtv.net> wrote in message
> I have a family of 6 sims,and I want to move only 4 out.I want the
> separated 4 to move into the same house.How do I do this?
> Any help appreciated.
> Munch.

Anonymous
January 3, 2005 8:37:00 AM

Chris O'Malley wrote:When you choose Move Out via computer (I think
it's an option in the paper too), you will get the option of who you
want to take with you. They will be in the family bin as one family &
you can move them somewhere else together. The bad news is that no
matter how many you take with you, or how much money the family has, the
new family only gets the standard $20k to start.
Chris

Thank you.I don't mind the 20,000 simolean thing that much.There is a
nice house I built,and it's under that.
Munch.
Anonymous
January 5, 2005 7:04:32 AM

"Chris O'Malley" <omalleyc3@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> When you choose Move Out via computer (I think it's an option in the paper
> too), you will get the option of who you want to take with you. They will
> be
> in the family bin as one family & you can move them somewhere else
> together.
> The bad news is that no matter how many you take with you, or how much
> money
> the family has, the new family only gets the standard $20k to start.

Here's a thought for getting around that if someone wants: If the four
people
being moved out include two adults who are good friends with each other,
they can be moved out as two groups into two separate houses, and each
group will get $20K. Then have one adult ask the other adult to move in,
and they'll become one household with $40K.
!