  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 3, 2005 8:51:54 PM

Hi I was wondering what files would need to be backed up to transfer all
saved games, houses, families etc from one PC to another ??
Regards Adrian

More about : files back

Anonymous
January 4, 2005 1:43:34 AM

ady waved a magic wand at the 'puter, changed into a moose (OOPS!) -
tried again and came up with:
> Hi I was wondering what files would need to be backed up to transfer
> all saved games, houses, families etc from one PC to another ??
> Regards Adrian

The original game, or TS2?

--
--- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)

For TS2................ tnx
!