what files to back up ????

Hi I was wondering what files would need to be backed up to transfer all
saved games, houses, families etc from one PC to another ??
Regards Adrian
2 answers Last reply
More about what files back

    ady waved a magic wand at the 'puter, changed into a moose (OOPS!) -
    tried again and came up with:
    > Hi I was wondering what files would need to be backed up to transfer
    > all saved games, houses, families etc from one PC to another ??
    > Regards Adrian

    The original game, or TS2?

    --
    --- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
    Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)

    For TS2................ tnx

Sims Games Video Games