  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 3, 2005 3:58:28 PM

Just wondering if anybody else has had the Suburban home from LIU crash
their game?
It is the one with the garage and called Suburban dr I believe. I'm
wondering what's in it to
cause the crash? Any help is appreciated.

somebody

More about : sims house crashed game

Anonymous
January 3, 2005 8:08:41 PM

If the house had before they uploaded the house to the exchange
and then you installed and played it on your computer the were
somehow transfered to your game. this is normal now as the ea sims 2
are actually telling you now that the houses have custom content.
most houses on the exchange have some kind of hack it may be a
patch or some of the that are being tested at mod the sims or
simlogical these are all nice but I now cant play the sims
2 at all. even after uninstalling the game and reinstalling using every
type of spy ware virus program to find the problem even checking
hardware and software. still nothing without crashing. Serves me right
for downloading every thing I saw ....greed the real trap.
good luck
ps un install that house and only use your in game content.
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 11:40:40 PM

"somebody" <happy@playingsims.net> wrote in message
> Just wondering if anybody else has had the Suburban home from LIU crash
> their game?
> It is the one with the garage and called Suburban dr I believe. I'm
> wondering what's in it to
> cause the crash? Any help is appreciated.
>
> somebody

Please, if anyone is, can you drop a post here
http://www.livin-it-up.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=16 (no registration needed
for that section of the forum) This is the only mention I've seen so far of
this and if it's more than an isolated instance, we need to address it to
avoid issues for others in the future.

Cravze
http://www.livin-it-up.net
http://www.simlifecycle.net
January 3, 2005 11:40:41 PM

"Cravze - Livin-It-Up.net" <cravze@liu> wrote in message
> "somebody" <happy@playingsims.net> wrote in message
>> Just wondering if anybody else has had the Suburban home from LIU
>> crash
>> their game?
>> It is the one with the garage and called Suburban dr I believe. I'm
>> wondering what's in it to
>> cause the crash? Any help is appreciated.
>>
>> somebody
>>

> Please, if anyone is, can you drop a post here
> http://www.livin-it-up.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=16 (no registration
> needed
> for that section of the forum) This is the only mention I've seen so
> far of
> this and if it's more than an isolated instance, we need to address it
> avoid issues for others in the future.
>
> Cravze
> http://www.livin-it-up.net
> http://www.simlifecycle.net

Thanks for replying so soon. I'll do what you suggested.

somebody
!