Tungsten 5 won't sync Memos

Tags:
April 22, 2005 8:58:43 PM

Macintosh G5/OS 10.3.8
Tungsten 5/ Palm Desktop v. 4.2.1

I got the T5 for Christmas and have been trying to figure the darned
thing out ever since. The first few times I synced it, it synced
everything perfectly. But about a month ago, I noticed that it had not
been syncing the Memos since January. I've tried EVERYTHING I can think
of to make it sync. I switched to Bluetooth syncing. I rechecked all
my Conduit settings, everything I know to do. Everything else seems to
sync perfectly, but not the Memos. Memos on the Palm Desktop software
do not send to the handheld and vice versa.

I do use iSync, which I know interrupts some of the sync features such
as Contacts and Calendar (uses Address Book and iCal), but there is no
"Memo" feature on the Mac OS that it could be syncing the memos to (that
I know of).

Any clues? The PalmOne support site is worthless. Thanks....

More about : tungsten sync memos

Anonymous
April 25, 2005 12:26:09 AM

I had same problem with my Sony Clie, and it was driving me nuts, seem to
recall I fixed it by updating the Intellisync application. You'll have to
find the more recent application, but it's a free download if you registered
your original Intellisync with Pumatech. The more recent application also
fixes some other quirky bits when syncing outlook

--

"Give a man fire and he'll be warm for an evening.
Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life"

!