mrfixitmike

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2008
It is an unusual shaped purple board. The layout is such that it seems as if it is narrower that it is deep. The is only one PCI slot and one AGP slot. There are two rows for memory. PC2100 fits. It has on board audio and video as well as 4 USB, one firewire and one NIC riser. There is only the two IDE connectors, no floopy connector.

There is one serial and one parallel port riser. It uses the standard 20 pin power connector with a separate 4 pin power connector for the CPU. It has a VIA KM-400 chipset.

I've Googled every number I could find on the board and nothing comes up except for the code that says the board meets some sort of Canadian electronics code. What I believe is the board model number is "V7-2".

I only got it to post once. It toasted the CPU so I know that CPU wasn't supported by the board. Without knowing what it is, I'm not inclined to just put in a different CPU and see what happens. I don't have another socket 462 CPU anyway.

Fz1pilot1

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2009
I have the same board ...all I came up with is ...Elitegroup board ecsusa site but no listing for that model .

I think this micro board was made for some company and there is no full number.. I dont have the case so I am just as lost ...maybe someone will know something