sims resource

Anybody know what is wrong with sims resource? They have been down over a
week.
8 answers Last reply
More about sims resource

    I am in the sims resource now must be ok now

    They are back up now, they were down for maintanaince I think.
    But since they are back, no more free downloads in objects anymore,
    and I really, really can't afford to subscribe :-(

    Elly.

    > Anybody know what is wrong with sims resource? They have been down over a
    >week.

    Hi There!!!

    I was in there yesterday - It works fine.

    MissMus!!!

    Sl393l wrote:
    > Anybody know what is wrong with sims resource? They have been down
    > over a week.

    No they haven't. I've downloaded from there every day for the past week.
    There must be something wrong with your computer settings.
    on salads.

    > Sl393l wrote:
    > > Anybody know what is wrong with sims resource? They have been down
    > > over a week.
    >

    > No they haven't. I've downloaded from there every day for the past week.
    > There must be something wrong with your computer settings.
    > --
    > Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling
    > on salads.

    I was just there, I loaded pages 1-7 in free objects just fine........then
    after that the pics for the objects wouldn't load ...definately something
    going on there.

    Dee

    On 04 Jan 2005 00:54:28 GMT, sl393l@aol.com (Sl393l) wrote:

    > Anybody know what is wrong with sims resource? They have been down over a
    >week.

    If you're still getting that message, refresh your browser (hit the
    Refresh or Reload button).

    BW

    On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 11:12:48 +0100, Elly <ellyhensens@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >They are back up now, they were down for maintanaince I think.
    >But since they are back, no more free downloads in objects anymore,
    >and I really, really can't afford to subscribe :-(

    Yes, there are still free objects--721 of them as of today. Go to the
    Freebies page and look in the list on the left or scroll down below
    clothing, hair, etc. Objects, walls, and floors are at the bottom of
    the page.

    BW

    <barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
    > On 04 Jan 2005 00:54:28 GMT, sl393l@aol.com (Sl393l) wrote:
    >
    > > Anybody know what is wrong with sims resource? They have been down over
    > >week.
    >
    > If you're still getting that message, refresh your browser (hit the
    > Refresh or Reload button).
    >
    > BW

    Thanks Barbra , but I did that , several times , even rebooted and got the
    same thing..... it happens on page 9 of free objects

Sims Games Video Games